• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So aside from all the drama

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday.. redskins football officially starts... sort of. Conditioning program. And coaches can semi talk football. Wonder if Gruden has the playbook ready yet.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure phase 1 is ready. Not sure he can give it to them yet, tho.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and the front office has done a solid job up to this point. Let's have some faith shall we.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy will be ready i assure you of that

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What drama have we had? I just realized...did I miss something?

Oh I didnt mean team drama dude. I meant board drama, hater drama, and general debbie downer drama. From a team point Im actually quite pleased. We are slowly addressing most if not all of our needs with capable starters. Our QB has finally shut his mouth for the past four months and looks to be happy (for the moment). We have improved the offense, and to a degree even the defense. Special teams remains a question.

But from my point of view there is currently no team drama unless you count Jackson joking about the whole number thing. Plus I actually get a weekend off this week... some Im actually in a good mood all around. :D

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didnt mean team drama dude. I meant board drama, hater drama, and general debbie downer drama. From a team point Im actually quite pleased. We are slowly addressing most if not all of our needs with capable starters. Our QB has finally shut his mouth for the past four months and looks to be happy (for the moment). We have improved the offense, and to a degree even the defense. Special teams remains a question.

But from my point of view there is currently no team drama unless you count Jackson joking about the whole number thing. Plus I actually get a weekend off this week... some Im actually in a good mood all around. :D

I'm extremely happy with the team part. The DJ number thing is laughable.

As for board drama, it's all good. I'm used to people not reading what I actually write, putting words in my mouth, blaming me, calling me judgmental for an opinion, and then judging me. I thought it was humorous.