• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So 4 games left

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's everyone looking for. Playoffs are slim with Dallas, Philly and Green Bay (with Rodgers) left on the schedule.

I'd just like to see some development from our young LB core. And some better redzone play from the offense. Other than that, Our biggest gains will have to be made in the off season. I've always been a Cutler supporter as he's gotten so little support from the organization and O-line, but if McCown can show that he is a decent starter for the rest of the year, I'd rather see more money put towards building this aging defense back up, then to put ourselves in more cap peril. And then go and get a good young QB (I know we have not proven to be the best at evaluating young QBs).

Of course I could be wrong and we could hit the switch and finish 10-6. About the same chance that the McCaskey's sell the team to someone who is concerned about winning.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... At this point this team would be lucky to finish 8-8.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hope Mel Tucker game plans himself out of a job the next 4 weeks.
Seems Rex Ryan & Wade Phillips might be available in the off season. Would like to see either running our D.
Just want to beat the Pack again. That would make my season w/ the playoffs somewhat out of reach.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... At this point this team would be lucky to finish 8-8.

Wouldnt surprise me a bit. IMO, Philly is the toughest opponent of the 4. That said, it doesnt seem to matter much when they lose to the 2 win Vikings. Ive been in "hope for the best" mode since late October....so nothing positive happening the last 4 games would just maintain my frustration.