• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

good luck buddy

Redskins will 'never' change

Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder told USA Today the team's name will not change.

"We will never change the name of the team," Snyder told the newspaper in an interview this week. "As a lifelong Redskins fan, and I think that the Redskins fans understand the great tradition and what it's all about and what it means, so we feel pretty fortunate to be just working on next season."
The team's nickname has faced a new barrage of criticism for being offensive to Native Americans. Local leaders and pundits have called for a name change. Opponents have launched a legal challenge intended to deny the team federal trademark protection. A bill introduced in Congress in March would do the same, though it appears unlikely to pass.
"We'll never change the name," Snyder told USA Today. "It's that simple. NEVER -- you can use caps."

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

good luck buddy

Redskins will 'never' change

Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder told USA Today the team's name will not change.

"We will never change the name of the team," Snyder told the newspaper in an interview this week. "As a lifelong Redskins fan, and I think that the Redskins fans understand the great tradition and what it's all about and what it means, so we feel pretty fortunate to be just working on next season."
The team's nickname has faced a new barrage of criticism for being offensive to Native Americans. Local leaders and pundits have called for a name change. Opponents have launched a legal challenge intended to deny the team federal trademark protection. A bill introduced in Congress in March would do the same, though it appears unlikely to pass.
"We'll never change the name," Snyder told USA Today. "It's that simple. NEVER -- you can use caps."

Wooohhoooooo

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kree or the piano girl who needs a cork in her mouth?

The one wearing those leather pants the other night

You watching the Voice? That show is so much better, the worst singers on there would be the best on idol

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put all my V-Cash on Miami at -330. Easy winner tonight.

Not at all!!!

With all the crap the Heat pulled at the end of the last game... The series moving to Chicago..

The Bulls are going to be really fired up to play.

No, no.. The Heat definitely can win tonight, but it's by no means an easy winner..