• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I pay attention to ads? hell no....

it works...not for everyone, but many...I hate taking antihistamines...stinging nettle has been used for 1,000's of years for pollen related allergies...

Ads?

Just download the adblock extension on your browser, never have to worry about em again

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never denied posting while i was drunk....i fail to see how that changes the fact that you are probably the one poster on here that could pull an mpl and no one would actually give a shit....

So you admit to NEEDING to post when you're drunk? Because that's what I said, princess

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, Dirt in his "Yanks will be in first place by..." post got the general idea right (Yankees will be in first place shortly) but got trivial points wrong (You said they'll be in first by Monday, but they weren't until Thursday! Suck it two times!) along the way which were incessantly humped

Don't worry Dirt, a .980 batting average in baseball is pretty good. That's like 6 Middlebrook's right there

I said 'should'

I don't have Dirt's balls

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry guys - I'm here.

Red Sox suck. Good game Lackey - if you learned how to field your position, you might actually have gotten a win. I guess the good news is my last place in the AL east prediction is looking better every day.

Yankees are awesome, but with all that honor and tradition, how could they not be?! Put me in pin stripes and I'm hitting .275 with 5 homers.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Pete is a 3rd Bass fan?

KICK 'EM IN THE GRILL, PETE!!!!

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ too big. She might be too tall for you but thats it.

Attachments

• veronica2.jpg
    veronica2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 27

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So you admit to NEEDING to post when you're drunk? Because that's what I said, princess

where did i say i needed too....this is exactly why everyone dislikes your faggoty ass....you have to argue about everything...you are a faggot..and you can't even admit it.....even though its obvious to everyone else here.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did i say i needed too....this is exactly why everyone dislikes your faggoty ass....you have to argue about everything...you are a faggot..and you can't even admit it.....even though its obvious to everyone else here.

are you still drunk? I said you needed to...me...you fucking moron

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox, hammer has asked people not to do that anymore. You seriously could get his google ad sense revenue stream shut off.

Being as you've been kissing his ass since the day you got here, you might wanna do him a solid and not take food off his plate..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N/M...I want no part of this...craps gone on long enough...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, Dirt in his "Yanks will be in first place by..." post got the general idea right (Yankees will be in first place shortly) but got trivial points wrong (You said they'll be in first by Monday, but they weren't until Thursday! Suck it two times!) along the way which were incessantly humped

Don't worry Dirt, a .980 batting average in baseball is pretty good. That's like 6 Middlebrook's right there

Thanks VP. You know things are going south in Boston when the best ya got is "Haha, Dirts a fucking idiot, it took 3 more days for the Yankees to land in first"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone is naked. And I certainly wouldnt be putting up pictures of cocks like Andrew did. I'm sure Hammer is looking at a woman in lingerie saying ewwwwww, like Rock.