• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he can come after me for a week and a half...post things just as "vile" as what I posted, but I'm not allowed to give it back?

I just don't remember CHJohn attacking you "personally" about anything. But I could certainly be wrong as I don't read every post or I'd be here all day, every day, and in need of medication as some oddball shit is often discussed here.

I'm referring specifically to your single comment, Uno... it wasn't right in my opinion (for what that opinion is worth). And if the roles were reversed, I'd say the same thing to him.

With that in mind, whomever posted personal information from your facebook page is a fuck.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is wrong with you?

tumblr_m23989o4nO1r5y4syo1_400.gif

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lester cliff dive has begun. Toronto at plus what? 160.?

Dont be stupid

If anyone can recognize a cliff dive, it's a guy who has to watch Andy Pettitte every 5 days...

you might want to listen to Dirt... He's a bit of a subject matter expert here..

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. I'd just think betting 22, you should go with a perfect big dog like Toronto that will give ya a nice return, rather than the 10 bucks you will win on Boston

And that's sound advice that I normally follow... just have a feeling Lester gets the win today. Which probably means he'll give-up 6 in 3 and third.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
wanna bet?
whats wrong with you motherfucker?

are you fucking dumb....retarded...what is it?...you cant just fucking carry on without arguing about fucking everything...grow the fuck up....what you said was fucking bush...your not man enough to admit your a cock sucking faggot piece of shit....

grow the fuck up already

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My obsession with making men my bitch and their links proves that I enjoy cock in my ass

Getting that off your chest had to be an enormous relief.

Did you eat today? If so, why?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't remember CHJohn attacking you "personally" about anything. But I could certainly be wrong as I don't read every post or I'd be here all day, every day, and in need of medication as some oddball shit is often discussed here.

I'm referring specifically to your single comment, Uno... it wasn't right in my opinion (for what that opinion is worth). And if the roles were reversed, I'd say the same thing to him.

With that in mind, whomever posted personal information from your facebook page is a fuck.

He's been doing it for a week and a half straight...you'd have to be blind not to see it

and rock is the one who posted the info...he was banned for it

snuggles and dahc (sake) also were banned for it

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck you do that

You don't have to if you use the "post reply" tab instead of the "quick reply" boz

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats wrong with you motherfucker?

are you fucking dumb....retarded...what is it?...you cant just fucking carry on without arguing about fucking everything...grow the fuck up....what you said was fucking bush...your not man enough to admit your a cock sucking faggot piece of shit....

grow the fuck up already

So you can post whiny insults about me when I'm not here

then when I do get here and respond to those whiny insults, you lose your mind like you did just now

gotcha...tell me to grow up again...that's my favorite part

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone can recognize a cliff dive, it's a guy who has to watch Andy Pettitte every 5 days...

you might want to listen to Dirt... He's a bit of a subject matter expert here..

Outside of Lester doing this every season, granted this is earlier than usual, you'd have to be insane to pass up on a 2 to 1 gift

But I didn't realize he was playing small, so I hope he wins