• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slow season, so tell us which NFL stadiums you've been to

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and which were the most enjoyable. Which was the least enjoyable and why? Do you have to go to others in the future? Tell us about it

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Lambeau, Soldier Field, Mile High (the old one), Met in Minneapolis (might be Bloomington but it's gone too and University of Phoeniz in Glendale Az. I didn't have a bad time at any of them, but getting out of Chicago after the game wasn't a good time.

I will for sure hit Las Vegas, but want to wait until the newness and dumb prices wear off.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New york- my local teams... went for both Giants and Jets games

Arizona- Terrible game but decent experience

Seattle- Hated my visit, and because of this visit Seattle is one of my top 3 most hated teams

Dallas- Best total experience- great game and great fans... still hate the team- but i am a NYer how can i not hate dallas??

New Orleans- Great game, good fans, great experience

Denver- Decent experience, decent game

Lambeau- brother in laws bachelor party- Brother in law is a big packer fan, but his father is a packer nutter... made the experience a lot of fun, because he knows people, only visit i ever tailgated as well... that was fun too...

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England. Weather was fine, but we lost most of the first quarter in traffic getting in, then most of the second quarter waiting to take a piss and buy a beer. We tailgated after the game but it still took over an hour to get back on the road. And this was pre Brady so we lost.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gillette and Schaffer for Patriots. Dolphins stadium. Titans stadium. Carolina panthers stadium. Candlestick for 49ers. Houston for Super Bowl 38. Oakland Coliseum.