• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins hire Peters to be the new GM

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you understand how bad it is good sir.

I understand. Im surprised Peters said that. I know that tweet set you off. lol

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you man....you get me!!!

We are both typing at the same time....geez....you get me...
Hey brother just looking out. There's going to be much more to unpack in the next week with this team.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want someone to use the Men In Black flashy pen thing on me.

I want to have my memory wiped of the Rivera tenure.

@dcrising
...would you do the honors? Give me better memories.
:lol: I'd use the pen on you then me

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey brother just looking out. There's going to be much more to unpack in the next week with this team.
A lot to unpack and a lot for Adam and the new HC to do. Who do they keep, who do they draft and how does that work out? Of course UDFAs and NFL FAs. How many existing players play much better with good coaching?

What about trades? Josh already traded two DEs for future draft choices. I don't know enough about SF to know all they have done but Adam and SF brought in Trent and McCaffrey.

I think the build is at least a two year build but It just feels like it is fun to be a Redskin fan again.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot to unpack and a lot for Adam and the new HC to do. Who do they keep, who do they draft and how does that work out? Of course UDFAs and NFL FAs. How many existing players play much better with good coaching?

What about trades? Josh already traded two DEs for future draft choices. I don't know enough about SF to know all they have done but Adam and SF brought in Trent and McCaffrey.

I think the build is at least a two year build but It just feels like it is fun to be a Redskin fan again.
Its fun to dream again. its like walking out of the sewer into a fresh crisp fall mountain air.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How confident are you with Peters picking the next QB? SF whiffed on Fields and selected Purdy dead last. Thoughts?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How confident are you with Peters picking the next QB? SF whiffed on Fields and selected Purdy dead last. Thoughts?
I've heard on various podcasts that a guy who was third in line at the time behind Kyle and Lynch would not have the power to make a trade like that.

Usually guys in Peters' position at the time get a little more say so on day three picks. That said, we've seen the best of them miss big a time or two. I'm pretty confident we will get a good QB just based on the class. Will we get the best one that was available at the time. Who knows?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard on various podcasts that a guy who was third in line at the time behind Kyle and Lynch would not have the power to make a trade like that.

Usually guys in Peters' position at the time get a little more say so on day three picks. That said, we've seen the best of them miss big a time or two. I'm pretty confident we will get a good QB just based on the class. Will we get the best one that was available at the time. Who knows?
I do like their late round picks for sure. I'm hoping for Daniels but will settle for Maye I guess. I want no part of Williams.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. Im surprised Peters said that. I know that tweet set you off. lol
What was he going to say at his press conference? "This roster sucks less x, y & z player and yes, its a complete rebuild". That was not going to happen in his introductory news conference.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he going to say at his press conference? "This roster sucks less x, y & z player and yes, its a complete rebuild". That was not going to happen in his introductory news conference.

No but he didnt have to make that comment.