• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick of this crap

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents -- You both have the power to toss his useless ass for good, so...if you deem necessary....please....by all means...have at it. :becky:

Giving him 1 chance to be productive or at the least entertaining if he fails to do so I'll drop dump on his ass faster than Lunqvist sucks a cock

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol I ventured over to the rags board and saw this gem from Bone:

Well I guess I'm the Lone Ranger fan. My boy SLY abandoned me for the weaker Bruins and completely gave up hope on the BlueShirts.

We'll have to wait until 3/26 when the healthy NYR go into Boston and put an ass whippin on the brews and maybe turn SLY back in the right direction.

Or maybe during the playoffs, when the Bruins are on the outside looking in, will the demoralized SLY return. Only time will tell.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well I guess I'm the Lone Ranger fan. My boy SLY abandoned me for the weaker Bruins and completely gave up hope on the BlueShirts.

We'll have to wait until 3/26 when the healthy NYR go into Boston and put an ass whippin on the brews and maybe turn SLY back in the right direction.

Or maybe during the playoffs, when the Bruins are on the outside looking in, will the demoralized SLY return. Only time will tell.

dam, going hard on my boy sly.

also....i vote to allow this bozo dumpavery to come here and spit his nonsense. if he wants to come here and get abused then so be it, as long as he is not crossing the line there is no need for him to be banned. i hate a troll, but its one of the reasons i love message boards, to crush trolls. just because he is talking shit doesn't mean we should all be calling for his banishment (something that peeves me around this place)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laugh it up taintlicker.

also....i vote to allow this bozo dumpavery to come here and spit his nonsense. if he wants to come here and get abused then so be it, as long as he is not crossing the line there is no need for him to be banned. i hate a troll, but its one of the reasons i love message boards, to crush trolls. just because he is talking shit doesn't mean we should all be calling for his banishment (something that peeves me around this place)

Agreed, but too late.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im in favor to so we can rip his dumper open , he's been a jackass on his own board and others and deserves some Flyer justice.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im in favor to so we can rip his dumper open , he's been a jackass on his own board and others and deserves some Flyer justice.

apparently he has already been exiled

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since its the will of the majority (at least it looks like it here) i wont delete posts or ban posters from coming over here if theyre spittin nonsense.. unless thats against the higher up rules (tox?).. arguing with them is a good time sometimes, i'll agree

but if they come here, i'm sure they'll go elsewhere, and there's a good chance they earn themselves a ban elsewhere haha

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
since its the will of the majority (at least it looks like it here) i wont delete posts or ban posters from coming over here if theyre spittin nonsense.. unless thats against the higher up rules (tox?).. arguing with them is a good time sometimes, i'll agree

but if they come here, i'm sure they'll go elsewhere, and there's a good chance they earn themselves a ban elsewhere haha

If anyone is out of hand, I am sure you will get some PM's

Other than that, just use common sense. If something is obviously just going to offend people or spam up the board, then drop the hammer.