• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Show Me a Better Player in CFB

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]uhHv8L6cp-E[/YOUTUBE]

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Eric Striker....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey, Vernon Hargreaves III, Vic Beasley, Duke Johnson, Marcus Mariotta, Cameron Erving, Myles Jack, Bryce Petty, Eric Striker, should I keep going?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I'm seeing massive fail by bloviators.

OP clearly said "Show a better player in CFB", not name a better player in CFB.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter? He said "better player". He didn't specify position.
-
Dont you think that puts a little question to whether or not Striker is that good? He wasnt even the best LB on OU in my humble opinion. He had 6.5 sacks on the season, just timed it right by having 3 in a nationally televised game. The other 3.5 came vs ISU, Kansas, and Texas Tech. REason odds to win the Big 12 DPOY are guys like Reed, Fields, and Mueller. Gregory has a lot of upside, but his production doesnt match some of those guys. Since I know Reed, he had more Sacks, TFLs, and Tackles than Gregory. His upside is not the same, but his production was certainly higher last year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I'm seeing massive fail by bloviators.

OP clearly said "Show a better player in CFB", not name a better player in CFB.

Do not know how to pot videos from my phone. Will do later.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Dont you think that puts a little question to whether or not Striker is that good? He wasnt even the best LB on OU in my humble opinion. He had 6.5 sacks on the season, just timed it right by having 3 in a nationally televised game. The other 3.5 came vs ISU, Kansas, and Texas Tech. REason odds to win the Big 12 DPOY are guys like Reed, Fields, and Mueller. Gregory has a lot of upside, but his production doesnt match some of those guys. Since I know Reed, he had more Sacks, TFLs, and Tackles than Gregory. His upside is not the same, but his production was certainly higher last year.

I don't really care. I just know how butt hurt y'all get when someone doesn't mention the University of Texas or a Texas player when speaking about 'best of' something.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care. I just know how butt hurt y'all get when someone doesn't mention the University of Texas or a Texas player when speaking about 'best of' something and including a player from OU or NEB.

Just call me Mr. Fixit.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care. I just know how butt hurt y'all get when someone doesn't mention the University of Texas or a Texas player when speaking about 'best of' something.
-
I can just imagine. Nebraska fan asks is there anyoen better. Texas fan gave something called evidence that a Texas player was more productive in every single defensive stat. Nebraska fan replied with childish "butt hurt" nonsense. Par for the course.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ameer Abdullah is close, but Gregory is the best player in the country.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I can just imagine. Nebraska fan asks is there anyoen better. Texas fan gave something called evidence that a Texas player was more productive in every single defensive stat. Nebraska fan replied with childish "butt hurt" nonsense. Par for the course.

Nebraska fans provide plenty of evidence about Texas, which Texas fans completely ignore and have even posted that Texas fans will never admit to fault. This is called the ostrich defense by burying their head or the Sgt. Schultz defense of "I see nothing."

Please don't claim anything about evidence and expecting anyone to believe it until Texas posters start believing it.

That is like the Russians denying any involvement in the shooting down of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17. No matter how much evidence is piled on, Putin denies it completely.

The 100 best players in college football for 2014 | National Football Post

Clemson DE Vic Beasley: The edge rusher had 13 sacks, 23 tackles for loss and four forced fumbles last season, making it very surprising that he returned to the Tigers for one more year. He has very good speed and determination and could ultimately easily transition to ‘backer at the next level.

After watching video of Vic Beasley, I will take Randy Gregory. Gregory makes downfield tackles, he runs them down from behind, Beasley quits. All Beasley is is a pass rusher.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DH326aatgs]#3 Vic Beasley, RDE, Clemson vs Ohio State '14 - YouTube[/ame]

Please watch at 3:44 Beasley get thrown down by the Ohio State offensive lineman.

Beasley can't do this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgSPtFh5I4]Randy Gregory Interception Touchdown - YouTube[/ame]