• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the SECCG be moved out of Atlanta

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, like Oregon could win either SEC division...hell, you could barely beat the 4th ranked B1G team.

Your bowl win was the 4th win against a ranked OOC opponent your "conference" has in 3 years...4-20, lol. Winning the Pac-12 is like finishing 2nd in the SEC East...they won their NY6 Bowl too, and nobody gives a shit about them either...and let's be honest nobody, least of all Vegas thinks either one was capable of beating Alabama on the field last year. If Alabama were a Pac-12 team we would have made our 6th straight CFP appearance this year.

We have more NC in the last decade than you have NY6 bowl wins in the history of your program. You are not ascending to some higher level, you are having a one or two year peak(which would be a disappointing for Alabama) so you can descend back to mediocrity like usual.

Auburn and LSU seem to care about Florida, and they both beat Alabama. Of course, they care because they have the balls to play us...instead of Tennessee.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, like Oregon could win either SEC division...hell, you could barely beat the 4th ranked B1G team.

Your bowl win was the 4th win against a ranked OOC opponent your "conference" has in 3 years...4-20, lol. Winning the Pac-12 is like finishing 2nd in the SEC East...they won their NY6 Bowl too, and nobody gives a shit about them either...and let's be honest nobody, least of all Vegas thinks either one was capable of beating Alabama on the field last year. If Alabama were a Pac-12 team we would have made our 6th straight CFP appearance this year.

We have more NC in the last decade than you have NY6 bowl wins in the history of your program. You are not ascending to some higher level, you are having a one or two year peak(which would be a disappointing for Alabama) so you can descend back to mediocrity like usual.

After Tua went down, Alabama certainly would have been vulnerable to Oregon. If Alabama was really so much better than Oregon according to "everybody", explain why they were ranked so much lower.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Tua went down, Alabama certainly would have been vulnerable to Oregon. If Alabama was really so much better than Oregon according to "everybody", explain why they were ranked so much lower.

Because you can't fix stupid.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the second week of November, no reason to play it outside.

Rotate between Atlanta and NOLA, two domes, both centrally located within the conference. Both great cities to party in. Just because both have the taste to have a No Jorts policy shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us.

Charlotte makes no sense as there isn't a team in NC (I live in the Raleigh area, so I'd love it) ... no need to bring money to a non-SEC state.

No dome in Florida to play in, plus not as geographically accessible.

I love Nashville, but outside stadium in mid-November doesn't work.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the second week of November, no reason to play it outside.

Rotate between Atlanta and NOLA, two domes, both centrally located within the conference. Both great cities to party in. Just because both have the taste to have a No Jorts policy shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us.

Charlotte makes no sense as there isn't a team in NC (I live in the Raleigh area, so I'd love it) ... no need to bring money to a non-SEC state.

No dome in Florida to play in, plus not as geographically accessible.

I love Nashville, but outside stadium in mid-November doesn't work.

Actually, it's the first week in December.

Did you bump your head or something?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you can't fix stupid.

So the coaches and media vote Oregon higher, but they are the idiots...

Next time play someone with a pulse in OOC and you might get the benefit of the doubt.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's the first week in December.

Did you bump your head or something?
LOL ... wish I could edit that. Yeah, I know it's December, and I throw a big holiday party the 2nd weekend of December, that my wife wants the first week, but I told her that's not possible. So, brain fart and conflation of another event.

My point still stands ... no outside games the 1st week of December.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're 5th, we're 8th, so what the fuck are you on about Felicia. Alabama would have been a Vegas favorite over Oregon at any point in the season, but by all means, continue your delusions of grandeur. Oregon has never beaten a ranked SEC team in football...Hell, you've never beaten an SEC team with a winning record, maybe you could start there...

Buh Bye...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the coaches and media vote Oregon higher, but they are the idiots...

Next time play someone with a pulse in OOC and you might get the benefit of the doubt.

LOL, Jesus H. Christ. Is there an Oregon Bitch in here talking smack about people's OOC schedules....

2019 - Auburn, Nevada, Montana
2018 - Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose St
2017 - Southern Utah, Nebraska, Wyoming
2016 - UC Davis, Nebraska, Virginia
2015 - Eastern Washington, Michigan St, Georgia Sta

LOL, and then you play in the candy assed Pac 12...4-20 from 2019 to 2017 vs ranked OOC opponents. I would add in 2016 and 2015, but I don't care enough about your quaint little conference to bother.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Jesus H. Christ. Is there an Oregon Bitch in here talking smack about people's OOC schedules....

2019 - Auburn, Nevada, Montana
2018 - Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose St
2017 - Southern Utah, Nebraska, Wyoming
2016 - UC Davis, Nebraska, Virginia
2015 - Eastern Washington, Michigan St, Georgia Sta

LOL, and then you play in the candy assed Pac 12...4-20 from 2019 to 2017 vs ranked OOC opponents. I would add in 2016 and 2015, but I don't care enough about your quaint little conference to bother.
Can’t argue with anything you said there. But if you don’t care — why reply?

P.S. Maybe Oregon would have been swept but would have been nice if Georgia and ATM would have kept their home n home series with the Ducks.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P.S. Maybe Oregon would have been swept but would have been nice if Georgia and ATM would have kept their home n home series with the Ducks.
We got you scheduled again ... you'll get your shot. From a Dawg that wanted that series to play out for sure.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the reply was low effort...looking up the Pac-12 dismal record against ranked opponents was too much like work. I know we beat your champion one of those years in the playoff, and I know we beat USC 52-6, I can't imagine it was much better elsewhere, but I didn't feel like taking the time to pile on.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got you scheduled again ... you'll get your shot. From a Dawg that wanted that series to play out for sure.
Yep I’m going. Would be nice for a home n home vs a neutral site game in ........ Georgia

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn and LSU seem to care about Florida, and they both beat Alabama. Of course, they care because they have the balls to play us...instead of Tennessee.

Yawn...Is Florida back again?...Didn't you say that same shit back in 2016...How did that work our for y'all. Congrats on beating Auburn this year though, first win in a decade against either Alabama school.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn...Is Florida back again?...Didn't you say that same shit back in 2016...How did that work our for y'all. Congrats on beating Auburn this year though, first win in a decade against either Alabama school.
I'm sure you'll be revisiting the past quite a bit the next few years. Two teams from that irrelevant SEC East finished the season ranked above Bama. It's only the beginning.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'll be revisiting the past quite a bit the next few years. Two teams from that irrelevant SEC East finished the season ranked above Bama. It's only the beginning.

I would expect nothing less from the gators, heavy on the talk, light on the action. You guys really finished on a high note this year, destroying that powerhouse Virginia team... ....

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I’m going. Would be nice for a home n home vs a neutral site game in ........ Georgia
No doubt. I go to a lot of away OOC games - Colo, ASU, ND, and I am beyond jazzed about our OOC schedule the next 14 years ... wish you guys were one of those. Washington, too.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... wish I could edit that. Yeah, I know it's December, and I throw a big holiday party the 2nd weekend of December, that my wife wants the first week, but I told her that's not possible. So, brain fart and conflation of another event.

My point still stands ... no outside games the 1st week of December.

Good point.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those probably would have been fun games to watch. When were they supposed to have been played?