• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should nieds get his jersey retired?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont even know why maclean is being mentioned. if he stayed with the team and didnt demand to be traded then yeah he would have his number retired as well as probably still hold some team scoring records.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mm i'm not sure, i think Brodeur & Elias definitely should and hopefully will. But i'm not sure about Neids, i think part of me likes how Elias, Brodeur & Dany were here for their entire careers. Just think the commitment part of it is very special to them and the org probably. Obviously that's me assuming Elias doesn't go elsewhere before he retires.

Like cup said honestly i don't quite understand why anyones mentioning Mac. That's a straight no for me.

To conclude though, i would be happy if Neids had his number retired, like someone else said, was just a bit annoying that he played quite a few years after leaving aswell. Obiviously the ideal situation would have been to have him here till retirement but it's not too bad.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked about Mac because I wasn't asking if he should as much as I was asking if his coaching killed any chance he ever had.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#27 Going Up. I hate to say it....ok not really, but can we get Doc back for just 1 night?!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO! That Son of a bitch left us high and dry when he knew the lockout was coming and we would never be the same team with the Anti-Devil rules. He can say what he wants about wanting to play with his brother bullshit, if that was his only worry he should have got Rob to come here when we needed a 2nd-3rd line center cause we hadn't drafted Zajac yet. He did but 6 years later when he was past his prime but you get my point.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO! That Son of a bitch left us high and dry when he knew the lockout was coming and we would never be the same team with the Anti-Devil rules. He can say what he wants about wanting to play with his brother bullshit, if that was his only worry he should have got Rob to come here when we needed a 2nd-3rd line center cause we hadn't drafted Zajac yet. He did but 6 years later when he was past his prime but you get my point.

Meh, he's from BC so I'm sure the West Coast was much more appealing.