• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shelley Out 4 Weeks

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.. carcillo should play though.. he's a good player when he plays on edge and he hasn't been a penalty liability much this year at all.. plus the record with him is like 34-8 and without its like 11-10

That may be true, however, I just find it hard to believe that a player who averages less than 8 minutes per game and is a -10 on a team that has a +38 goal differential is that vital. That is by far the worst +/- on the team. I really think that stat you pulled is a coincidence more than anything. Our team was playing much better earlier in the season and that also happens to be when Carcillo was getting more of his starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
That may be true, however, I just find it hard to believe that a player who averages less than 8 minutes per game and is a -10 on a team that has a +38 goal differential is that vital. That is by far the worst +/- on the team. I really think that stat you pulled is a coincidence more than anything. Our team was playing much better earlier in the season and that also happens to be when Carcillo was getting more of his starts.

brings energy,grerat team player need to have some spark on the bench..if you don't you play flat in my opinion need those role players no matter the ice time....

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brings energy,grerat team player need to have some spark on the bench..if you don't you play flat in my opinion need those role players no matter the ice time....

I just don't think a veteran team with a veteran coach that is loaded with team players and leaders who just made a long run at the Cup last season needs spark from a guy like Carcillo to get them going. That spark should be automatic in the playoffs, regardless of whether we dress Carcillo. We have other players who are better defensively, fill more roles and take on more minutes, yet still bring the energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carcillo will be playing come playoff times for several reasons. As stated the team has an extra jump in their step it seems when hes in the lineup. You still need to have a bruiser to ware down an opponent in a long series. Hes a pest that has shown discipline for the most part this season. If he can get under the skin of opponents, can draw a Flyers PP (which we wont score on). And who can forget Tim Saunders call "CARCILLO!, CARCILLO! DAN CARCILLO IS THE OVERTIME HERO".

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Carcillo will be playing come playoff times for several reasons. As stated the team has an extra jump in their step it seems when hes in the lineup. You still need to have a bruiser to ware down an opponent in a long series. Hes a pest that has shown discipline for the most part this season. If he can get under the skin of opponents, can draw a Flyers PP (which we wont score on). And who can forget Tim Saunders call "CARCILLO!, CARCILLO! DAN CARCILLO IS THE OVERTIME HERO".

exactly

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus he takes the pressure off the bench keeps them loose I always see the guys laughing it up when he does or says something dumb. Doesn't hurt to have a physical presence on the 4th line because Shelley won't be playing in the playoffs he's regular season muscle to keep aholes off our stars. We sure didn't notice as much BS this year compared to last year did we? Shelley did his job kind of like the cold war...haha!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
see what happens when my boy is out you fuckers lol

ha what? does shelley have an effect on how well the goalies play? cause the skaters look the best they have in weeks.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams looked real solid minus the netminders. Flyers looked excellent in the first 3 quarters of the third.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha what? does shelley have an effect on how well the goalies play? cause the skaters look the best they have in weeks.

lol yeah, the goalies looked like deuce.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isn't it great that we are now paying a fighter with no real skill for the next two plus years over a million annually. And he can no longer take a punch to the face... Another late career Todd Fedoruk.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isn't it great that we are now paying a fighter with no real skill for the next two plus years over a million annually. And he can no longer take a punch to the face... Another late career Todd Fedoruk.

ha actually it is very upsetting, it makes me sick :sick: