• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SERENA'S Assessment Troubling

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20:50 Serena Williams says she "sucks right now" at doubles. "I told Venus the other day she should get a new partner." They're due back on Monday for their second-round match.

More from Serena

20:48 "This defeat is important to study: right now I don't really know what I did wrong. Usually I know."

Serena on her future

20:46"I know I can do better. I know I have potential to continue to be on top so that's what keeps me motivated I guess."

A very shellshocked Serena Williams

20:39 "I thought I was playing pretty well, I worked pretty hard coming in. It's ok, sometimes it happens... I think everyone plays the match of their life against me. I just have to always be 100 times better, if not, then I'm in trouble."

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she is losing it mentally. Highly megalomaniac comments. Time to retire.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20:50 Serena Williams says she "sucks right now" at doubles. "I told Venus the other day she should get a new partner." They're due back on Monday for their second-round match.

More from Serena

20:48 "This defeat is important to study: right now I don't really know what I did wrong. Usually I know."

Serena on her future

20:46"I know I can do better. I know I have potential to continue to be on top so that's what keeps me motivated I guess."

A very shellshocked Serena Williams

20:39 "I thought I was playing pretty well, I worked pretty hard coming in. It's ok, sometimes it happens... I think everyone plays the match of their life against me. I just have to always be 100 times better, if not, then I'm in trouble."

This is why I hate her so much. Always living in LaLa-Land.

I was perusing pictures of her and came across this one.
FFN_Kardashian_Williams_CHP_043014_51398054-620x608.jpg

This is your idea of a woman, Simtast? Standing next to an actual human woman, you can see how freakish Serena looks. I'm not so sure Kim is all human anymore but close enough.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is just fucking gross on so many levels. Did y'all see how she switched racquets 2 points before the end of the match? She's always looking for excuses. Where's her dad to cry racism or whatever? The rain...the delay!

She sucked and didn't play aggressively enough against a passive player with little power.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont repeat my entire post from the other thread but Cornet had a winning strategy against Serena.

Bring her to the net (with drop shots) and hit behind her in rallies. She does not have good volleys and does not change direction well

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why grossefan is so bad for the board

actual tennis fans don't respond much to his stupidity, but racist slime almost always do

please just go away, grosse

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ cezero. He thinks any non Serena fan is a racist. He can't help his simple self. He doesn't know any better. Forgive him. Do. Not. Like. Black. Player. = racist. Poor fella.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I hate her so much. Always living in LaLa-Land.

I was perusing pictures of her and came across this one.
FFN_Kardashian_Williams_CHP_043014_51398054-620x608.jpg

This is your idea of a woman, Simtast? Standing next to an actual human woman, you can see how freakish Serena looks. I'm not so sure Kim is all human anymore but close enough.

I think Serena is a beautiful woman. Either your hatred for her blinds you or you are stuck with the Caucasian definition of beauty as a waif- like, anorexic, shapeless lady or woman. How else explains your reference to Serena as not an actual human woman whatever that means?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERENA WILLIAMS: The changes I need to make I think are mostly within. Just try to see why I'm making some errors.

But, you know, it's difficult. Like I said, if I'm not playing, you know, a great, great match, these girls when they play me, they play as if they're on the ATP Tour, and then they play other girls completely different.

It's never easy, you know, being in my shoes. But you got to be ready.

Q. That indicates it's mostly about the other players rising up to your level. Is that your assessment?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, against me. Yes, against me. I want to emphasize against me.

ALIZE CORNET: I knew I had to play a good match to beat her. But on the contrary, I cannot say that I played my best tennis today really. In Dubai I did. It was a perfect match. I couldn't play better.

Today I was struggling a little bit with my forehand. I was getting frustrating on my serve. But, you know, I just fought with all my heart and I really tried to keep the tactic that I had in mind.

But for sure Serena, if you don't play a good level, you have no chance to beat her. So definitely I had to play a good match.

Well, I don't know if she's right, but I'm just happy about the result.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a typical egomaniac. Cry me a river. It was obvious that Cornet used tactics that Serena did not react well to. She got outplayed. Hitting the ball hard is not all there is to tennis.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERENA WILLIAMS: The changes I need to make I think are mostly within. Just try to see why I'm making some errors.

But, you know, it's difficult. Like I said, if I'm not playing, you know, a great, great match, these girls when they play me, they play as if they're on the ATP Tour, and then they play other girls completely different.

It's never easy, you know, being in my shoes. But you got to be ready.

Q. That indicates it's mostly about the other players rising up to your level. Is that your assessment?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, against me. Yes, against me. I want to emphasize against me.

ALIZE CORNET: I knew I had to play a good match to beat her. But on the contrary, I cannot say that I played my best tennis today really. In Dubai I did. It was a perfect match. I couldn't play better.

Today I was struggling a little bit with my forehand. I was getting frustrating on my serve. But, you know, I just fought with all my heart and I really tried to keep the tactic that I had in mind.

But for sure Serena, if you don't play a good level, you have no chance to beat her. So definitely I had to play a good match.

Well, I don't know if she's right, but I'm just happy about the result.

^ Classic. (and typical)

Last edited by a moderator:

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alize all but agreed with Serena's assessment and her loss today confirms it.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornet's loss today has nothing to do with it. That does not even make sense.

Bouchard and Cornet have similar games except Bouchard does everything a little better with the exception of the drop shot. That's why Cornet lost.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is just fucking gross on so many levels. Did y'all see how she switched racquets 2 points before the end of the match? She's always looking for excuses. Where's her dad to cry racism or whatever? The rain...the delay!

She sucked and didn't play aggressively enough against a passive player with little power.

It gets very amusing with you guys. :wtf2: are you assessing, Serena? Is that the same woman who barely a year ago whipped everybody and and had 2 slams? And :wtf2: are you to claim because a player beat her she sucks or is done? And they were right about racism and your blind hatred against her does not wipe the fact that racism exists.