• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Second Round - Vegas Golden Knights vs. Vancouver Canucks (Canada's team)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found myself shouting "SHOOT" at the TV, which is something I never do.

Jesus, stop looking for the perfect pass. Shoot the fucking puck.

Future is bright in Vancity. Demko is legit.

lol with a couple of minutes left, I was going to post that the canucks HAD open looks on net all night but were trying to pass the puck into the net ... especially on the pp. i think they were worried about blocked shots/turnovers that vegas was gonna take down the ice like missiles with their speed

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Boeser scores on that 2-on-1, who knows what would have happened? Heck of a run by the Canucks though, they have some great young pieces in place.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Boeser scores on that 2-on-1, who knows what would have happened? Heck of a run by the Canucks though, they have some great young pieces in place.

I would have liked our chances. I think Demko was in Vegas’ heads by that point.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Travis Green did an ok job outside of the first game against MN.

just think, back when the Ducks had canned Boudreau and were looking for a new coach and Green was the frontrunner and then they decided to bring back Randy Carlyle. I think the hockey gods are still laughing at the Ducks for that one. Are the Canucks where they are now because of or in spite of Green?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just think, back when the Ducks had canned Boudreau and were looking for a new coach and Green was the frontrunner and then they decided to bring back Randy Carlyle. I think the hockey gods are still laughing at the Ducks for that one. Are the Canucks where they are now because of or in spite of Green?

I think he has improved as a whole. but most of this is the players starting to improve and come into their own. I would be hesitant to change coaching anytime soon as I think the team and him are actually growing together.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think noted gambler Travis Green figured out odds were not good his team was going to win unless they changed the way they played after game 4. They were a hard forecheck team all year and it wasnt working against the knights speed. And he got the team to buy in and play ugly defensive hockey from there on

Benning has saddled him with some overpaid jokers. Green played with the hand he was dealt pretty well.

2EEFE985-4EF4-48FB-BFCB-EB4113EF8EE6.jpeg