• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season tickets

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I received my FLyers season ticket package today. Not sure what to make of them sending it out 5 days before the lockout date. It has to be expensive mailing and printing all those packets...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I received my FLyers season ticket package today. Not sure what to make of them sending it out 5 days before the lockout date. It has to be expensive mailing and printing all those packets...

hopefully you'll get to use a bunch of those!

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing so they can bill you without risking you claiming you're paying for a service that isn't being offered. Even if there are no games I believe they have legally fulfilled their responsibilty to give you a product. You will of course get some sort of refund for games missed but I wouldn't put it past a buisness to take your money now and with out the difference later.

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just wanna know when your inviting me for a game bro

beers on me