• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Predictions

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going 13-4, win the NFC East, make it out of the NFC and defeat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Dak finishes top 5 in the MVP vote and Micah is DPOY. This is the first time in a while I have picked the Cowboys to win it all and thought it was as much with my head as my heart

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta see the first two NY games. Should be a serious contender, these two games will give us a peak if they can be all that
How do you see the NFC East shaking out?

I think it is the same as last year with Philly and DAL battling for the top spot followed by the giants. I dont care what Dean and some of the naive crowd says, the commanders didn't do enough to close the gap. Howell is not Marino and Bienemy is not andy Reid. People are talking about WSH winning 10-12 games and keeping Rivera solely because they might lose coordinators. And people wonder why I am on break.

WSH being jealous of the giants quick turnaround is silly as well. The giants improved the roster and they have a legit coach and GM. I feel Philly and DAL had very good offseasons.

Philly 13-4
DAL 12-5
NYG 10-7
WSH 8-9

Top 3 nfc teams in no order are SF, DAL, and Philly. I will probably be excommunicated by commanders fans but it is what it is.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 to 12 wins. NFC title game appearance. The schedule is tougher,but I think the team is better than last season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you see the NFC East shaking out?

I think it is the same as last year with Philly and DAL battling for the top spot followed by the giants. I dont care what Dean and some of the naive crowd says, the commanders didn't do enough to close the gap. Howell is not Marino and Bienemy is not andy Reid. People are talking about WSH winning 10-12 games and keeping Rivera solely because they might lose coordinators. And people wonder why I am on break.

WSH being jealous of the giants quick turnaround is silly as well. The giants improved the roster and they have a legit coach and GM. I feel Philly and DAL had very good offseasons.

Philly 13-4
DAL 12-5
NYG 10-7
WSH 8-9

Top 3 nfc teams in no order are SF, DAL, and Philly. I will probably be excommunicated by commanders fans but it is what it is.
never sure Duke, but I just don't see the eagles winning the division. I am way to high on Dallas and that has been a mistake the last two decades.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never sure Duke, but I just don't see the eagles winning the division. I am way to high on Dallas and that has been a mistake the last two decades.
Thoughts on giants and commanders?

I only hear really 2 sides:

The homer commanders fans.
The pundits and sports sites.

Those are polar opposites much of the time. I am curious what the other nfc east teams think. Diversity of opinion is a good thing.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but Vegas and the bulk of the sports media has WSH at 5-7 wins.

Dean and his cohorts are delusional and think 10-12 wins are coming. I have no clue what DAL, NYG, and Philly fans think. It seems that it is DAL and Philly will be good and fight for the East title and the NYG and WSH are anybodies guess.

I believe the NYG are still 3rd with WSH at 4th. Rivera is just too much of a train wreck at this point.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are polar opposites much of the time. I am curious what the other nfc east teams think. Diversity of opinion is a good thing.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but Vegas and the bulk of the sports media has WSH at 5-7 wins.

Dean and his cohorts are delusional and think 10-12 wins are coming. I have no clue what DAL, NYG, and Philly fans think. It seems that it is DAL and Philly will be good and fight for the East title and the NYG and WSH are anybodies guess.

I believe the NYG are still 3rd with WSH at 4th. Rivera is just too much of a train wreck at this point.
I think the IF and IF happen along with good health both GMen & Skins could be in the mix. Washington has a couple more IF's imo.
the QB
the OL
the OC
the head coach

with regards to defense. the down 4 look as good as any. I question their hearts when things get difficult. who is the leader in that position room? This group will have a HUGE effect on the other defensive players...not just field success but also the culture in the locker room.

NÝG...I don't have the QB high, unless he's also running for 75 to 80 per game. Bark. should be a motivated rb stud. He can't carry the offense all sèason IMO. and this isn't fantasy football we're talking here.

Dallas has owned NYG lately.The opening game will be huge and say a boat load about the gmen.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the IF and IF happen along with good health both GMen & Skins could be in the mix. Washington has a couple more IF's imo.
the QB
the OL
the OC
the head coach

with regards to defense. the down 4 look as good as any. I question their hearts when things get difficult. who is the leader in that position room? This group will have a HUGE effect on the other defensive players...not just field success but also the culture in the locker room.

NÝG...I don't have the QB high, unless he's also running for 75 to 80 per game. Bark. should be a motivated rb stud. He can't carry the offense all sèason IMO. and this isn't fantasy football we're talking here.

Dallas has owned NYG lately.The opening game will be huge and say a boat load about the gmen.
Excellent points my friend.

I wish more commanders fans listened to you on the commanders board. You give intelligent answers and add non biased commentary. They instead refuse to listen to reason and never admit they are wrong on anything.

I lost patience and think Rivera is a disaster. Hopefully dallas thumps them...twice. I think Dallas can go to the super bowl.

Happy Labor Day.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta see the first two NY games. Should be a serious contender, these two games will give us a peak if they can be all that
Agreed. Until I see it for real, hard for me to give a true prediction.

Micah would be my real only pick at DPOY.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay is right y’all gotta find a QB For sure OL is going to help or hinder that. I’m not sure about Rivera as the HC going forward the new owners may decide to clean house after this season and bring in a new guy to match what they think should happen going forward. Defense could be really good but who is the leader on that side of the ball or with a couple injuries puke like a drunk at 3 am but that’s most any team in the NFL now. I think the high win is 10 for DC with the low at 6-7.
The very best thing to happen was getting rid of Snyder for the Wash faithful and honestly for the NFL. It may take 3-4 years but I think once the scrubbing of Snyder is done on the franchise y’all will see happier times ahead.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week one has not been kind to the Cowboys for awhile. That needs to change.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Reptec has crawled back out from under his rock. Should last till Washington is 3-6...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Reptec has crawled back out from under his rock. Should last till Washington is 3-6...
so you feel that Washington is gonna improve this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Monday night is a monster game for this team. Win it and your 4-2 before a home game with the Rams and the Eagles on the road. If they can come out of the Eagles game 5-3, I would be very happy. Drop to 3 and 3 now, and not only are the next 2 games tough, but we have a 5 game is stretch later in the season that is nothing short of brutal