• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Going Down The Tubes With A Crappy Name Coming

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guarantee it will be the dumbest team name ever
you will have to evaluate what you are going to do like everyone here . i have several scenarios on the table depending on ownership and team name

this board will change greatly from new banners , to new threads , to who is here , and how its moderated

there will be changes

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's definitely gonna be some changes.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm positive despite whats being said....a team name, colors, etc has not been decided yet

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has competed all season even after being decimated by injuries, covid and things outside of their control. Just imagine if healthy and infused with some more talent, this team could be very, very good in a hurry. The primary addition of an NFL QB is key to that success as well as a viable #2 on the outside, a healthy Logan Thomas, a young OL and possibly an added RB so that we have a 1-2 punch with Gibson who seems always hurt. My new nickname for Gibson is Gimpy, not Gibby.

Defensively we could certainly use LB help, a #1 corner & FS help as well. I'm confident these pieces will be targeted in the off season. The sky is not falling however, RR will be heading into year 3 of his take over coach centric leadership. Just like Gruden before him, RR should be given no leeway when it comes to accountability and putting a winning product on the field. Gruden had crap talent for the most part of his 5 years but took the fall. I want RR to win here however, unless he is will to make adjustments personnel & staff wise, (since he makes all decisions) he may fall short just like his predecessor. Time will tell.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta find someone opposite McLaurin that is about equal to his talent level. That is the one move that would have the biggest immediate impact on this team if they can't land a veteran difference maker at QB.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has competed all season even after being decimated by injuries, covid and things outside of their control. Just imagine if healthy and infused with some more talent, this team could be very, very good in a hurry. The primary addition of an NFL QB is key to that success as well as a viable #2 on the outside, a healthy Logan Thomas, a young OL and possibly an added RB so that we have a 1-2 punch with Gibson who seems always hurt. My new nickname for Gibson is Gimpy, not Gibby.
A new QB, another RB, another WR, a healthy Logan and a young OL. So basically a new offense.

Defensively we could certainly use LB help, a #1 corner & FS help as well. I'm confident these pieces will be targeted in the off season. The sky is not falling however, RR will be heading into year 3 of his take over coach centric leadership. Just like Gruden before him, RR should be given no leeway when it comes to accountability and putting a winning product on the field. Gruden had crap talent for the most part of his 5 years but took the fall. I want RR to win here however, unless he is will to make adjustments personnel & staff wise, (since he makes all decisions) he may fall short just like his predecessor. Time will tell.
Add what you see we need for offense to what you see we need for defense and that's a whole lot to get in one off-season. And Gruden didn't take a fall for the lack of talent on the Raiders.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new QB, another RB, another WR, a healthy Logan and a young OL. So basically a new offense.

Add what you see we need for offense to what you see we need for defense and that's a whole lot to get in one off-season. And Gruden didn't take a fall for the lack of talent on the Raiders.
Our Gruden not Chucky.
A few imminent pieces and yes, we'll be much better. It's apparent there will be no coordinator changes so yes, the offense will look the same but hopefully operate more efficiently with a few different pieces of the puzzle.
It really was an optimistic approach Breed.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real QB, a compliment to Gibson between the tackles, another OL drafted, a healthy Logan and a viable #2 WR not named Samuel.
IMO, all doable.
Logan likely will no be back to mid next year, Bates is stepping up nicely tho and he may end up being our best draft pick with Cosmi

JD is the complement to Gibson, but it wouldn't hurt to get another dynamic RB - Gibby may be injury prone, we know he s got a fumbling issue

my greatest disappointment has been Dyami and Curtis not providing any attention off Terry

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i am going to take these one at a time here

what qb are you targeting ? wilson and rodgers will cost you multiple high draft picks

what wr are you targeting ?

what ol are you targeting

what RB are you targeting and FS and LB

are you keeping leno and at what cost ? lucas ? BS ? AH ? JD ? sims ?

what CB are we targeting

are we giving up on brown ? st, juste ? milne ? JP ? davis ? holecomb ? samuel after one season ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Gruden not Chucky.
A few imminent pieces and yes, we'll be much better. It's apparent there will be no coordinator changes so yes, the offense will look the same but hopefully operate more efficiently with a few different pieces of the puzzle.
It really was an optimistic approach Breed.
Oh, ok far as Gruden.

Being optimistic. That's all a skins fan has/

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Qb who is a building block. TH can start until the qb is ready.
1a. Figure out conditioning coaches. Way too many injuries. Again.
2. A thumper at MLB
3. Resign our olinemen to reasonable deals (BS included)
4.Draft a new OLineman
5. Established #2 RB? Gotta be somebody who is available at a reasonable price.
6. Figure out what we have in DBrown and Samuels. Sims shoild be #3. Is Reyes making progress? He might be a steal…

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am going to take these one at a time here

what qb are you targeting ? wilson and rodgers will cost you multiple high draft picks. [QB Jimmy G in a trade]

what wr are you targeting ? [WR Mike Williams or WR Cedric Wilson]

what ol are you targeting [Drafting another OL rounds 2-7]

what RB are you targeting and FS and LB [RB Melvin Gordon or RB Ronald Jones thus allowing Gibson slot opportunities as well] [FS Marcus Williams] [LB Jayon Brown]

are you keeping leno and at what cost ? lucas ? BS ? AH ? JD ? sims ? [Keeping Leno on 1 yr deal, $10M, Keeping JD, Keeping Lucas] [No Shereff, No Humphries, No Sims.]

what CB are we targeting [Another drafted CB and or [CB A. Witherspoon & a draft pick]

are we giving up on brown ? st, juste ? milne ? JP ? davis ? holecomb ? samuel after one season ? [Not giving up on rookie deals like Brown, St. Juste, Milne, JP because they are cheap and need time to grow and provide depth. Davis & Holcomb are keepers. Not sure I would not cut bait on Samuel if no more guaranteed money. Milne could fit in nicely in the slot next year]
Answer's above. Remember these are "targets" not definite. I would be willing to give up a 2nd for Jimmy G and build around him for the foreseeable future.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer's above. Remember these are "targets" not definite. I would be willing to give up a 2nd for Jimmy G and build around him for the foreseeable future.
so we are going to trade picks for jimmy G on a one year deal ? why in the hell would i give up a 2nd for him just draft a guy

williams is staying with the chargers and wilson ? the cowboys wilson ? over gallup ?

leno at 10 maybe

gordon , will the broncos part with him jones maybe why not let patterson develop ?

samuel has been pretty good over his career before this year , why take the cap hit and let him go ?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera 2 seasons in and not even a .500 team just don't like him as a Head Coach

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the roster was not good when he took over from brucifer. now If i don't see progress by end of year 4.....