• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sean Lee

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of leadership and good talk form both Hatcher and Lee this year. I think Hatcher had moved ahead as the primary leader with the way he demands the best from his teammates. After reading this, I'm starting to think Lee may have edged ahead again...Gotta love this kid...

Cowboys players have been restrained in the last week while discussing the release of defensive tackle Jay Ratliff.
Linebacker Sean Lee is more forthcoming than most on the topic of his former teammate.
“When it comes to that situation, we’ve moved on,” Lee said Thursday on the team’s flagship station, KRLD-FM. “If you don’t want to be here and you don’t want to play with this team, then move on because we have guys who are ready to play, who work extremely hard, who care about this franchise, who care about each other as teammates, and I’d rather go down with guys who want to be here and want to win than win with guys who don’t want to be here.
“I don’t know the whole situation or the details, but I think as teammates, all we care about are each other and about guys who care about winning here, so that’s all we focus on and I think that’s the only thing we need to focus on to help us win.”