• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sean Lee

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always believe in the Landry, Madden, Lombardi and Knoll approach. The TRENCHES is where the game is won and lost most of the time. I'd rather spend more money on the trenches and less on the super stars at the skill positions outside QB. There is a reason why the Steelers have the most super bowls. They refuse to spend tons of money on receivers. Probably why they always have a good defense and run the ball so effective most years with average players at the skilled positions. We used to be like that until Jerry decided he knew better than Landry and decided to go against Cowboy tradition and do it his own way. I said it before and I really hate to say it again, but this will be the last time cause I know some of you in here will get upset. We are a mess organizationally. Until jerry is gone we will never get a whiff of an NFC Championship game or Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh is awful.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally found something we agree about! :suds:

I clearly remember Coach Jimmy Johnson saying, "Never ever use your money on star LBers. Use your money on DE's and OT's.

Is that a quote or an interpretation? Never use never. Generalizing a thought and putting it down as an absolute are two different things. If Jimmy made that quote he is wrong.