• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Peters

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has Scott peters done an outstanding job, or what? I know it’s early, but I saw many bitching before the season about our participation in FA. Scott has proven that its quality, not quantity, that is important. In fact, what’s most important is quality at a value price. think About it. He took over an organization in shambles. Here are Ron Riveras first round picks: chase young, Jarmin, Dotson, and Forbes. Not one of those guys have meaningly contributed to this success. These are the guys that by year 3 should be mentioned as pro bowl players. There was very little talent. This year, there are 33 new faces on this roster. Over 50% turnover. Unheard of. We are almost like an expansion team. Then there’s the draft. Easily the best draft class in the NFL. Finally, the coaching staff. What needs to be said?

scott has to be the GM of the year.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has Scott peters done an outstanding job, or what? I know it’s early, but I saw many bitching before the season about our participation in FA. Scott has proven that its quality, not quantity, that is important. In fact, what’s most important is quality at a value price. think About it. He took over an organization in shambles. Here are Ron Riveras first round picks: chase young, Jarmin, Dotson, and Forbes. Not one of those guys have meaningly contributed to this success. These are the guys that by year 3 should be mentioned as pro bowl players. There was very little talent. This year, there are 33 new faces on this roster. Over 50% turnover. Unheard of. We are almost like an expansion team. Then there’s the draft. Easily the best draft class in the NFL. Finally, the coaching staff. What needs to be said?

any kind to Adam?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love what Scott Adams has done ermmm AP, this 4-1 is as much AP as anything.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what we hoped for when Scott McCloughan came aboard. Prolly working with Danny Boy drove him back to his alcohol ways. Haven’t really heard anything about Scott since maybe a year after working with us

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost me when he said $13 million was too much for Cousins. Kirk gave both Scot and Danny the hair rub and "how do you like me now."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost me when he said $13 million was too much for Cousins. Kirk gave both Scot and Danny the hair rub and "how do you like me now."
i forget. Did we know for sure that was really coming from Scott? Or was he being a mouth piece for the dysfunction behind the scene?

I wonder what Jay Gruden would say about that. In fact, I may reach out to him on Twitter and ask lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forget. Did we know for sure that was really coming from Scott? Or was he being a mouth piece for the dysfunction behind the scene?

I wonder what Jay Gruden would say about that. In fact, I may reach out to him on Twitter and ask lol
I don't know for sure. Could be that he was just being the mouth piece. I think the how do you like me know came after what Scot said and I remember Cousins doing it to Dan in the locker room and thought "he's gone."

I don't remember the dollar amount now but rumor was Cousins would sign for less than the $19 million tag. I don't think Bruce or Dan ever forgave Kirk for being better than Griffin.

It's all good now. Seems we have a very good QB, a very good owner and a FO and coaching staff to be proud of.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters was the most imporant hire the owner has made. More than any coach or player. The guy who makes these decisions is the key to any team's fortunes. I always felt even if Jayden flames out Peters could do what they did in SF and still have good teams. What other team could spend what the Niners spent to obtain Trey Lance, have that QB turn into a collasal bust, and still remain in the hunt for a title? That was so impressive and a testiment to their drafting ability. We have this now.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why I love Nicki. She always finds these nuggets of info and shares…

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he called the dad of an injured player to tell him that he was OK and gave him an update. Not some assistant the General Manager. They gave a game ball to London Fletcher after he lost his wife, the old group could not even spell his name correctly.

It is so nice that we went from a classless organization to this.