• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schenn Out

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather him sit out an extra week or 2 then rush back. He's too talented a young player to risk him coming back only to get hurt again(how many times have we seen that happen?). Plu it's giving another forward currently on the roster a chance to up their trade value :)

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea I wasn't expecting him to be back any time soon. 2 weeks would be optimistic.

Again, we are playing well so no need to squeeze him into the lineup....unless it's for shitty. I'll takes Schenn's left foot over Shitty any day.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not like we are missing him. No worries.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not like we are missing him. No worries.

So true. Our top line played about 5 minutes less than usual last game. The 9-2 score really could've been a lot worse. It was our depth that really put the hurt on Columbus. Guys like Timonen, Briere, Giroux and Jagr were rested for the majority of the second half of the game. Meanwhile, second tier players like JvR, Couturier, Simmonds, Carle, Voracek and the like continued to dominate. Gustafsson played a career high 23 minutes and was a +6. That is insane for a rookie.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true. Our top line played about 5 minutes less than usual last game. The 9-2 score really could've been a lot worse. It was our depth that really put the hurt on Columbus. Guys like Timonen, Briere, Giroux and Jagr were rested for the majority of the second half of the game. Meanwhile, second tier players like JvR, Couturier, Simmonds, Carle, Voracek and the like continued to dominate. Gustafsson played a career high 23 minutes and was a +6. That is insane for a rookie.

...and he looked great doing too! Gotta love this rookie core. :lock1:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked on the Flyers page to see if they had any updates on Schenn and the others injuries and this is what they have up:

2010-11 Injury Report from the Philadelphia Flyers

**For the most up-to-date information on injuries please visit 'ON THE FLY', which gives daily updates on all Flyers news**

TOTAL MAN GAMES LOST - 197 (length of time each players expected to miss is determined from orginal date of injury)

RW Ian Laperriere was diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome on September 28. Is out of action indefinitely.

D Oskars Bartulis sustained a shoulder injury on Feb. 22 vs. PHX. Is out indefinitely.

D Chris Pronger underwent surgery March 15 to repair a small fracture in his right hand. Will miss three to four weeks.

LW Jody Shelley underwent surgery today to repair a fractured orbital bone on the left side of his face. Will miss four to six weeks.
"

haha Who gives damn about LAST YEAR?! [ Glad to see they update their page regularly.. :rolleyes: ]

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just looked on the Flyers page to see if they had any updates on Schenn and the others injuries and this is what they have up:

**For the most up-to-date information on injuries please visit 'ON THE FLY', which gives daily updates on all Flyers news**

TOTAL MAN GAMES LOST - 197 (length of time each players expected to miss is determined from orginal date of injury)

RW Ian Laperriere was diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome on September 28. Is out of action indefinitely.

D Oskars Bartulis sustained a shoulder injury on Feb. 22 vs. PHX. Is out indefinitely.

D Chris Pronger underwent surgery March 15 to repair a small fracture in his right hand. Will miss three to four weeks.

LW Jody Shelley underwent surgery today to repair a fractured orbital bone on the left side of his face. Will miss four to six weeks.
"

haha Who gives damn about LAST YEAR?! [ Glad to see they update their page regularly.. :rolleyes: ]

what do you expect, everyone on the team either has a 'lower body' or 'upper body' injury haha

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol True, but I expect a report from this year for crying out loud!!! ha

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...at least they stopped reporting on Lindros' upper body injury

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

"

Why didn't you warn me before I got all excited

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you warn me before I got all excited

Sorry 48..
bag.gif

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He skated with the big boys in practice yesterday. CSN showed a couple clips of him accelerating and stopping with minimal pain on his face.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11/23 - Activated yesterday and sent to Adirondack.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news. Im very excited about this guy

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope he shows me a little bit more this time around. Wasn't overly impressed with him the first go round.