• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Say What You Want About The Buffalo Bills....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know what I don't get? Buffalo Bill killed millions of buffaloes....but the Bills use a Buffalo as their logo. Also, what the hell does a saber have to do with a Buffalo? I so confused.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know what I don't get? Buffalo Bill killed millions of buffaloes....but the Bills use a Buffalo as their logo. Also, what the hell does a saber have to do with a Buffalo? I so confused.

Buffalo Bill use to ride a Buffalo around town holding a sabre while making people put lotion on themselves that he carried in a basket.

Everybody knows that dude, it's simple science.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffaloes fought back against hunters using sabres...surprised you didn't know that.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo Bill use to ride a Buffalo around town holding a sabre while making people put lotion on themselves that he carried in a basket.

Everybody knows that dude, it's simple science.

LMAO!!!!

Buffaloes fought back against hunters using sabres...surprised you didn't know that.

Still LMAO!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe we should move Moorman to QB he threw an excellant pass in that fake punt TD a few years ago.