• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday's game moved to 3PM on FOX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who has tickets and doesn't check their email lol. I find it interesting that FOX decided to pick this game up for their Saturday game. Perhaps it's because they think we might clinch the division? Maybe the Rangers are starting to get some national attention?

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who has tickets and doesn't check their email lol. I find it interesting that FOX decided to pick this game up for their Saturday game. Perhaps it's because they think we might clinch the division? Maybe the Rangers are starting to get some national attention?

Probably a regional broadcast. While the rest of the nation watches Boston at New York.

Last edited by a moderator:

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably a regional broadcast. While the rest of the nation watches Boston at New York.

Always worry when broadcasts get picked up by Fox. Living in Central Arkansas we are under the TEX umbrella but on occasion the local Fox station may not pick up the regional broadcast of games in favor of other programming.

Will have to call the local Fox dudes and make sure the game is on their programming or I'll drive 2 hours down to Texarkana to watch it if I have to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always worry when broadcasts get picked up by Fox. Living in Central Arkansas we are under the TEX umbrella but on occasion the local Fox station may not pick up the regional broadcast of games in favor of other programming.

Will have to call the local Fox dudes and make sure the game is on their programming or I'll drive 2 hours down to Texarkana to watch it if I have to.

Rep!

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go over to the Texas side and you'll get it in color....:D

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go over to the Texas side and you'll get it in color....:D

Got me thinking about those crappy old tv's with the knobs that you had to turn to get the signal to come in clear! Love the click, click, click, sound as I'm changing the channels.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought things were more modern in Shanghai.

I was actually thinking of the tv I had in my bed room when I was 7. It was small, black and white, and had the dial knows. It sucked playing nintendo on a black and white tv!:sly:

I'm lucky to have a TV in China. My wife isn't a fan of watching TV, then again she grew up on a farm in East Texas!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Lewin is going to be doing the game. He's promised to give a "Ballgame" if we win! I really hope we clinch it with the Win on Saturday while he's doing the game. I miss Josh!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Lewin is going to be doing the game. He's promised to give a "Ballgame" if we win! I really hope we clinch it with the Win on Saturday while he's doing the game. I miss Josh!

Damn, I'll have to record it