• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Same Ole Cowboys....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am revising my win total prediction for the cowboys. Instead of 11 or 12 I now think they will be lucky to win 4 to 6 games. Jerrys hand prints and meddling are partially to blame here. Harris should be in the game instead of TWILLIAMS. WILLIAMS IS NOT READY. He is ony getting time because he was a 3rd round pick and harris was a lower draft pick. Jerry decides who plays and it is very obvious. Dunbar is also a fumble waiting to happen. Years of neglect to the OL has hurt this team. Free sucks. We wasted a high pick on Escobar whom is a scrub when there were quality lineman on the board. In fact I believe that TWilliams was also a wasted pick. I have zero expectations for this team

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same excuses from the homers year after year. KC sucks. A Smith is a lousy QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am revising my win total prediction for the cowboys. Instead of 11 or 12 I now think they will be lucky to win 4 to 6 games.

Both are/were equally stupid picks, so that really isn't a revision at all. Unrealistic one way, to unrealistic the other way. I view them both as clueless, over reaction picks...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again, forget X's and O's and what plays should've been called etc. We have talent on the team. We have hung in there with very good teams the past 2-3 years. It's not like we're getting blown out or there is a lack of talent here. Why is it that we can have a 1 score game against top tier teams and look great one week and then a 1 score game against a lesser opponent where everyone looks terrible the next?

Is it possible we have a team littered with inconsistent players? Absolutely that's possible. Is it more probable that those players are inconsistent due to bad coaching? I think so. I'm not there at the practices so I can't say for sure but the same mistakes we keep burying ourselves with to me are products of a poorly coached team. Wrong routes, timing being off, missed blocking assignments etc. etc. These are things well coached teams don't do, at least certainly not as frequently as the Cowboys do.

Yes, guys are going to have off weeks. But when everyone has an off week at the same time, I'm sorry but that has to come down on the coaching staff.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again, forget X's and O's and what plays should've been called etc. We have talent on the team. We have hung in there with very good teams the past 2-3 years. It's not like we're getting blown out or there is a lack of talent here. Why is it that we can have a 1 score game against top tier teams and look great one week and then a 1 score game against a lesser opponent where everyone looks terrible the next?

Because we are an average to slightly above average team. that's what we should be doing. I said 9 wins before the year and I'll stick with it. On average, a 9-7 team will be 1-1 after two games. We aren't good enough to consistently blow out bad teams and we are good enough to hang in the game against some good teams

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before some of us get bent out of shape here, lets see how we are when Waters is put on the O-line, and we still have a few of our starters out on Defense. I admit the play calling and running game suck, but its way too early to give up. So far I like what I see on defense despite being short handed and the special teams look a lot better with a solid kicking game.