• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints look good

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's gonna be a game that's gonna come close to being as hyped as the San Fran SNF game...week 13 against the Saints for MNF might come close

Can you imagine if both teams were somehow undefeated heading into the game?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only week 4, but that game could be for home field. I would hate to have to go down there for a playoff game.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily they are coming to our house.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do look good now, but i'd like to see if Rob Ryan's defense will hold up to week 13. His defense has lost some crucial games down the stretch with Dallas.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Sproles is fast as hell.

But the Dolphins also sucked a whole lot on defense tonight too

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And their OL was TERRIBLE, about as bad as ours last week.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time we face the Saints we could have our full arsenal of weapons back on offense and defense

- Percy (hopefully) will be back
- Okung should be back by then
- Irvin is obviously back this week
- Giacomini should be back already
- Unger should be fully healthy

I don't want to look ahead too far but this is going to be one heck of a game. Expect stubhub and craiglist prices for this game to be similar to the 49er games lol

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps that the Saints don't have a historically bad defense anymore. People make a big deal about Payton coming back, and having him back is certainly important for the sake of coaching continuity, but Payton is an offense-minded coach and offense wasn't their problem last year. Drew Brees is like a coach on the field and he knows that offense inside and out, so losing Payton wasn't a huge deal offensively. The team is good again this year because they aren't missing players and coaches on the defensive side of things to suspension and they aren't playing timidly out of fear that everything they do will be looked at as dirty on that side of the ball.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time we face the Saints we could have our full arsenal of weapons back on offense and defense

- Percy (hopefully) will be back
- Okung should be back by then
- Irvin is obviously back this week
- Giacomini should be back already
- Unger should be fully healthy

I don't want to look ahead too far but this is going to be one heck of a game. Expect stubhub and craiglist prices for this game to be similar to the 49er games lol

Even more than Percy I want our O-line back! Percy is a nice addition later but without good O-line play it's gonna be tough... Okung, Giacomini, and Unger GET BACK OUT THERE BROTHA"S!!

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the respective records continue at the same clip, this game is HUGE! They have a bone to pick with us from a few years ago, and would love to return the favor I'm sure. NEVER get tired of this:

Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What scares me about the Saints offense is their main two offensive weapons will provide major match up problems for us. This defense can struggle defending the TE at times and they have the best TE in the game. Also Sproles out of the backfield I can see being a problem. The two guys that would need to have great games likely are Kam Chancellor and KJ Wright because those would be the likely match ups.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that this thread is getting more attention than the colts thread. I hope fans aren't overlooking indy

With that being said in terms of match up I would have

Sherman on Colston
Browner on Graham...I like Kams size but Kam gets beat by above avg tes sometimes I don't think he can handle graham
KJ on Sproles or if Irvin can improve his abilities to cover as a lb his speed can match sproles

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that this thread is getting more attention than the colts thread. I hope fans aren't overlooking indy

With that being said in terms of match up I would have

Sherman on Colston
Browner on Graham...I like Kams size but Kam gets beat by above avg tes sometimes I don't think he can handle graham
KJ on Sproles or if Irvin can improve his abilities to cover as a lb his speed can match sproles

Just as a side note, I never understand this point of view. Who cares if the fans overlook a week? We're not playing the game. Nothing we do (Other than the 12th Man noise) has any effect whatsoever on the game. You can hope the players don't overlook Indy, but I'm pretty sure none of the Hawks are posting here.