• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

S.A. Los Raiders?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like LA is back in play..........

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect spot. The Cowboys are an embarrassment to the league and to America in general, and Houston is a joke.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect spot. The Cowboys are an embarrassment to the league and to America in general, and Houston is a joke.
The RAIDERS would rule Texas!! Hello Texas, we are the bad guys and we come to take your state!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like LA is back in play..........
Yeah, i seen that dude.. But as i think about it some more, i would rather have Vegas over LA!! Of course i would rather have Oakland over all of them, but ya know..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league didn't hate Al and now his son so rabidly they would have ponied up some cabbage and help Oakland redevelop the football venue, it's so patently obvious we are continuing to be punished for a feud that is older than my children. This shit has been going on far too long.

Mark needs a heavy hitter to step up and provide some backing or he will continue to be the red-headed step child of the NFL.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league didn't hate Al and now his son so rabidly they would have ponied up some cabbage and help Oakland redevelop the football venue, it's so patently obvious we are continuing to be punished for a feud that is older than my children. This shit has been going on far too long.

Mark needs a heavy hitter to step up and provide some backing or he will continue to be the red-headed step child of the NFL.
And that's exactly what it is.. A feud.. They don't give LA to the RAIDERS when EVERYBODY in the football world knows that LA belongs to the RAIDERS and would be the best team there by far!! They send the REFS after us in all games, as well as not wanting to help Mark.. It's easy to see they want him to sell..

If im Mark, i would hook up with Sheldon Adelson one of the most powerful men in the world, then tell the league STOP ME!! Adelson OWNS Congress!! Oh, Hey Roger Goodell?? The RAIDERS are NOT for sale!!