• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Clady

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Friday, D'Brickashaw Ferguson retired after being the rock at LT for a decade ..

Does this effect Ryan Clady, his trade value, and the potential acquisition of Kaepernick ??

What is Clady's trade value at this point ?? ... We need to move him, and the Jets need a LT ..

What do you think ??

Does this all go down on draft night ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this will depend on Dr. reports.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone interested in Clady is in driver seat. Before they give Denver a decent trade value,they will just wait for Denver to have to flat out release him. Time is on their hands. Jets are a player now with D' Rickashaw retiring. They can wait Denver out.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone interested in Clady is in driver seat. Before they give Denver a decent trade value,they will just wait for Denver to have to flat out release him. Time is on their hands. Jets are a player now with D' Rickashaw retiring. They can wait Denver out.
Why? Denver is not obligated to cut Clady. It's a lot like the 49ers weren't obligated to cut Kaepernick. It's even possible Clady is a piece in a trade with the 9ers.

A lot depends on how many teams are really in the market for Clady too.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Denver is not obligated to cut Clady. It's a lot like the 49ers weren't obligated to cut Kaepernick. It's even possible Clady is a piece in a trade with the 9ers.

A lot depends on how many teams are really in the market for Clady too.
I guess. I was under the assumption that teams interested in Clady also know that Denver needs to free up some money for draft picks,etc and there's a good possibility they just might flat out have to release him to do so and their not going to offer much in trade value now if Denver's hand is forced to do so later. That's kind of the gist I'm hearing anyway.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. I was under the assumption that teams interested in Clady also know that Denver needs to free up some money for draft picks,etc and there's a good possibility they just might flat out have to release him to do so and their not going to offer much in trade value now if Denver's hand is forced to do so later. That's kind of the gist I'm hearing anyway.
It's an assumption being made by some, but Denver has options on who they can drop to fit the draftees under the cap other than Clady. They could potentially gain cap space through renegotiations too. A lot of people also assumed San Francisco would be forced to cut Kaepernick. They just failed to recognize the other options Frisco had.