• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russel Wilson

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already negative and the season hasn't even started yet.

Show me where and when in the past 20 years (aka the Snyder era) where we shouldn't be wary or concerned.) By the way, you are so far from what my post was about that it is silly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - Cousins is not here because of the opinions of people on this bd & fans & general. Cmon. You need to change your take to lack of foresight by the Redskins FO & owner - they are the ones making the decisions. Especially with the Skins - the opinions of the fans don't mean much (as it should be for the most part).
socal do i have to go to the basics as to what i am talking about ? havent we gotten past the obvious ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where and when in the past 20 years (aka the Snyder era) where we shouldn't be wary or concerned.) By the way, you are so far from what my post was about that it is silly.
my question is how are you being negative ? if case and colt are the goods why is that negative ?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
socal do i have to go to the basics as to what i am talking about ? havent we gotten past the obvious ?

I respect your opinion, but it just gets a little old when folks here like to continually beat a dead horse. The Skins have issues because of their FO - not because of any of us. That was my pt. We get it - the Cousins situation was handled poorly & some folks here don't like Cousins - not sure that we need to be reminded about this a million times. Time to move on (lol - you are usually the one reminding me about this). Oh well - it is all good.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By some logic on here, you people believe only SB winners in their first five seasons should get extensions. Funny.

Any QB who is starting for an extended period of time & is still viewed as a long term starter (on some team - even if not their current one) will make big money in today's NFL. I realize this as do most (not all) folks here. It is not something anyone should be angry about - it is just a fact of life in today's NFL. It is also why very young, effective QBs in the NFL are pure gold.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion, but it just gets a little old when folks here like to continually beat a dead horse. The Skins have issues because of their FO - not because of any of us. That was my pt. We get it - the Cousins situation was handled poorly & some folks here don't like Cousins - not sure that we need to be reminded about this a million times. Time to move on (lol - you are usually the one reminding me about this). Oh well - it is all good.
the dead horse will be beaten for 2 more short years . about the amount of time i had to deal with the flip side

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like Robert Griffin, Haynesworth etc. still come so will Cousin's. It is all part of the game and what might have been versus what is. Different strokes for different folks. :suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Cousin's contract will soon look like a bargain, that's a given, however, the question concerning this guy going forward is (another season like the last one) he also might be available. I personally believe that he bounces back this year, but I'm not in Minnesota where their definition of "bounce back" is vastly different than my own. There, I believe it to mean SB or bust. We'll see!

I wonder if he was to become available, would our front office actually entertain the notion of bringing him back?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousin's threw for 4300 yards, 30 TDs, 10 picks and 70% completion. Call me silly but I would sign up for that every year.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousin's threw for 4300 yards, 30 TDs, 10 picks and 70% completion. Call me silly but I would sign up for that every year.
Yep, he did that for certain and here in D.C. that's better than what we had from Smith and company. However, typical Kirk just won't cut it in Minnesota, especially following a season where they were sold on getting that missing piece at QB who's able to go above and beyond what Keenum was able to do.

I agree with you that getting those numbers here would be nice, but it is ABSOLUTELY true throughout the league, that even with those numbers, he has been deemed a bust in his first year there. Again, I predict that he makes a bit of a bounce back this year, however, typical Kirk will be deemed more of the same and the bust chants won't go away.
It seems that his future can be summed up by that old real estate adage...Location...location...location.