• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Run To Set Up Pass, Not Vice Versa

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The Niners used to be able to pass to set up the run. That is no longer the case. The Niners tried to let Alex loose & see if he could win it. He can't. They need tos stick to their bread & butter and RUN THE FRIGGN' BALL! Beat up the defense a little.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems so scared o take a shot and protect his stats. like the opening drive he took a 3-4 yard sack instead of just throwing it away. time and time again you see a qb take a shot and let his wr make a play. not alex

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem with all the passing plays. We just did not execute on them. Did you see how many players they Vikings were putting in the box? They had 4 lineman with 3 LB's playing nearly at the line right behind them. They were forcing us to pass the ball and it paid off.

With that said we lost this game in all phases. The defense was just awful and while the offense was able to put together some nice drives they stalled out once they crossed the 50. Truthfully we probably lost this game on the Akers FG block. If that goes in the score is 6-14 at halftime. It got blocked and the D let the Vikings march down the field and get a FG of their own making it 3-17 at halftime. That ended up being a huge swing in points and really changed the whole 2nd half of the game.

Not being able to finish the Kyle Williams return at the start of the half with 7 points was also a killer.

After Gore fumbled the offense just gave up.

Also please for the love of football get the real officials back. I know we got some favorable calls late, but the 2nd TD the Vikings scored should have never happened with real officials calling the game. At least not the way it did with 2 15 yd penalties called on us.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems so scared o take a shot and protect his stats. like the opening drive he took a 3-4 yard sack instead of just throwing it away. time and time again you see a qb take a shot and let his wr make a play. not alex

I can't speak to the routes down field, but Alex seems to, more often than not, settle for the underneath routes. I don't know if receivers are just not getting open down the field, but I don't think that's the case. He leaves a lot of yards/points out on the field, even if his stats look somewhat pretty.

He's not gonna face Detroit's defense every week. He's gotta step it up, or teams are gonna force him to beats them on a weekly basis.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
7 at the line isn't forcing the Niners to throw. And just because they have 7 at the line doesn't mean they're gonna stay at the line.

The Niners are a running team. They need to accept that.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem with all the passing plays. We just did not execute on them. Did you see how many players they Vikings were putting in the box? They had 4 lineman with 3 LB's playing nearly at the line right behind them. They were forcing us to pass the ball and it paid off.

With that said we lost this game in all phases. The defense was just awful and while the offense was able to put together some nice drives they stalled out once they crossed the 50. Truthfully we probably lost this game on the Akers FG block. If that goes in the score is 6-14 at halftime. It got blocked and the D let the Vikings march down the field and get a FG of their own making it 3-17 at halftime. That ended up being a huge swing in points and really changed the whole 2nd half of the game.

Not being able to finish the Kyle Williams return at the start of the half with 7 points was also a killer.

After Gore fumbled the offense just gave up.

Also please for the love of football get the real officials back. I know we got some favorable calls late, but the 2nd TD the Vikings scored should have never happened with real officials calling the game. At least not the way it did with 2 15 yd penalties called on us.

speaking of Kyle Williams return hopefully he takes over that role on kickoffs

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hope that at all; I'm hoping for the guy who would've gotten the Niners to the SB last year: Teddy Ginn.

Same - Williams had two very good returns and suddenly he's better than Ginn??? Hilarious

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That's kind of an arbitrary deadline for getting back from an injury.

After his BS last year - Fuck his ass! He needs to grow-up and stop being a tin-man - this is the NFL!