• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rule Changes affect 49ers

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why it bothered me, but it looked like he was calling people out instead of just referencing them. Like they are trying to cheat, or doing something that nobody else does. Players/coaches always find little ways like this to take advantage of situations. If he would have said something like, "Shifts have to be smooth" and then referenced the Niners....or Referencing Saturday lifting his head instead of the way he did it it wouldn't have bothered me.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The biggest change I think is the crack back block is now illegal.

Didn't we try to do two of those in the Giants game and we got called with offensive holding by the WR?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those shifts half the time seemed to blow up in our face.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why it bothered me, but it looked like he was calling people out instead of just referencing them. Like they are trying to cheat, or doing something that nobody else does. Players/coaches always find little ways like this to take advantage of situations. If he would have said something like, "Shifts have to be smooth" and then referenced the Niners....or Referencing Saturday lifting his head instead of the way he did it it wouldn't have bothered me.

This I don't like. Define smooth. This is so subjective.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fast forward to 2017. "If an offensive lineman breathes irregularly, that will now be considered a false start." Seriously, stop with all the damn penalties. The reviews aren't slowing the damn game down. Adding 5 different penalties a year is. Ya know what, if an offensive line if shifting and the defense moves, who gives a shit. Just let them play the damn play.

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fast forward to 2017. "If an offensive lineman breathes irregularly, that will now be considered a false start." Seriously, stop with all the damn penalties. The reviews aren't slowing the damn game down. Adding 5 different penalties a year is. Ya know what, if an offensive line if shifting and the defense moves, who gives a shit. Just let them play the damn play.

Amen. Repped.