• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: RRSO | #12 OU(4-1) v. TEXAS(3-2) | 2:30CT | ESPN

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1xlvda.jpg

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I am attending a wedding today. It's fucking bullshit. Obviously the groom is some pussy whipped pheg with no balls. They'll be divorced within 2 years......

Obviously you have collected dog turds for a month or so, wrapped them up in a box, and made that the precious gift for this new and amazing couple, right?

3rd cousin removed and Jehova's Witness, right?

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cEOJPBe.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, the crowds and people here in Dallas this year are not that rowdy compared to what is normal. It's like the OU fans are still walking around with sore balls from last week and the Texas fans are all waiting for something to jump out and get them. Not a lot of serious shit talking by anyone. I think both sides are kind of disgusted. But the hate will certainly be there when the game starts.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1tr5hv.jpg

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I am attending a wedding today. It's fucking bullshit. Obviously the groom is some pussy whipped pheg with no balls. They'll be divorced within 2 years......

That's horrible!! Go buy a transistor radio and some cheap ass ear phones. I wouldn't put it past you to use them during the game even if you're the best man.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's horrible!! Go buy a transistor radio and some cheap ass ear phones. I wouldn't put it past you to use them during the game even if you're the best man.

Goldbug, the only good thing about this wedding (if there is such a thing) is that it's out in the country in the middle of nowhere where the reception will be held in a barn (I can't make this shit up, FYI) and the bride's father (OU alum) will have two 70" TV's hooked up showing the game. I was talking with the bride's father last night at the rehearsal dinner and even he was talking about how big of a pussy his future son in law is, LOL!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS. HOW IS Miami Ga Tech a bigger game deserving of abc than this one?? RRSO or as ESPiN calls it the Red River SHOWDOWN (fucking politically correct avoiding terms involving shootings even though that is the history) Is a way bigger game than Ga Tech Miami!!! not that it matters i mean who doesnt have ESPiN these days but still!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, the crowds and people here in Dallas this year are not that rowdy compared to what is normal. It's like the OU fans are still walking around with sore balls from last week and the Texas fans are all waiting for something to jump out and get them. Not a lot of serious shit talking by anyone. I think both sides are kind of disgusted. But the hate will certainly be there when the game starts.

I usually attend this game with my old college buddies from UT and they were telling me West End wasn't as rowdy as it usually is last night. Said they were all back in the hotel by 10:30, which is about 4-5 hours earlier than normal......

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually attend this game with my old college buddies from UT and they were telling me West End wasn't as rowdy as it usually is last night. Said they were all back in the hotel by 10:30, which is about 4-5 hours earlier than normal......

Yea, Exes, it's different. Same old hate but nobody's heart is really into it this year. Too many years without this game meaning something really important in the NC race. Win or lose I like the games where one team is set up for a run after winning this game. Clemson losing last night opened the door for OU to recover but Mike Stoops is still the problem so in a way it's all still the same. Good luck in the game today and at that ill-timed wedding. We are heading out now to go to the fairgrounds. My 108lbs wife is hungry for funnel cake. Wish I could eat like her. If I don't die from eating shitty food and watching OU blow it today I'll catch the comments after the game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corso picked Texas. :dhd:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Exes, it's different. Same old hate but nobody's heart is really into it this year. Too many years without this game meaning something really important in the NC race. Win or lose I like the games where one team is set up for a run after winning this game. Clemson losing last night opened the door for OU to recover but Mike Stoops is still the problem so in a way it's all still the same. Good luck in the game today and at that ill-timed wedding. We are heading out now to go to the fairgrounds. My 108lbs wife is hungry for funnel cake. Wish I could eat like her. If I don't die from eating shitty food and watching OU blow it today I'll catch the comments after the game.

Ha ha, ya'll have fun. I'll be listening to the DJ play Boomer Sooner and Texas Fight today........

Hopefully Herman straightens our shit out and we can start playing as Top 5 teams again contending for the NC. I heard on ESPN this is the 5th year in a row we are coming in as an unranked team :L

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Corso.

Fuck Kissy-Kiss.

Fuck Uncle Clappy Butterteeth.

Fuck that booster's bitch that Shorty Strong was boning.

Fuck the Donghorn Network/ESPN layoff telethon.

Fuck orange slices.

Fuck cattle guards in front of your sorority houses. Let them heifers run free, they do anyway.

Fuck Fletcher's Eyelids and Assholes on a stick.

Fuck Lone Star, Shiner, et al.

Fuck Oddstin and Michael Dell.

Fuck you and your Alamo what a dump.

Fuckity fuck fuck you texico. Deep in your heart.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods plea aborta. OP shouldn't get to make this game thread. Fucker only showed up last week.
Beeesh, I was posting on the 'Top 25' forum when you were suckling on your mama's teet.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beeesh, I was posting on the 'Top 25' forum when you were suckling on your mama's teet.

So did you end up sending your daughter to OU?