• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then odds are that Kane eliminates bryan, I think ambrose can headline wrestlemania, but his acting with this knee is really bad.

I can also see Orton winning the rumble. He is scheduled for next weeks raw and smack down, so he might have a reason to be there after sunday. You know almost as good a match as reigns, rollins or ambrose rollins would be orton rollins.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the part about Erick Rowan?

Yeah! I think WWE will put someone besides Rowan under the Sheep Mask in the RR match as a surprise. Although, I've read they plan on putting some NXT Wrestlers in the Rumble so there just might not be any room for a Sheep Mask swerve.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizdow eliminating Miz, while predictable, would still be awesome. Hope it goes down just like that.

No way Rusev wins. I don't see them letting a guy that already has a belt win. Wyatt I agree is a long shot, but I really can't see him main eventing WM.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the idea of Mizdow eliminating himself after Miz is eliminated. That is one post from here I hope the writers use.

Well they got my 9.99 finally, no minimum anymore, dont know if they will let you cancel and start again.

How are you guys using it, thru a roku, amazon fire or gaming system to the big tv?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will, apparently. I did it right before Survivor Series and then recently closed my credit card. They appear to be inviting me back with the same deal in emails and I might just do it.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their is only 2 real candidates that could win the rumble match, but I'm having a really hard time deciding between the two, it'll be interesting to see what route they do go. I'm going to pick Bryan to win, but it's really 50-50 to me between Bryan and Reigns.

The WWEWHC match should be really good too, I could see it going anyway realistically, but I'm picking Brock to retain, it has to happen.

The undercard is pathetic, 2 match show most definitely which is kind of sad, but I guess that's enough to get me excited.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB will be knocked out by an already Eliminated returning Sheamus, turning Sheamus Heel. Setting up a Heel Sheamus vs DB at WrestleMania.

do we really need to see that match a 3rd time? I know I don't want to see it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently 3 wrestlers have been pulled from the Rumble. Justin Gabriel and both Los Matadors. That leaves us with 17 known superstars in it and 13 spots open. Lots of room for surprises. I think we see Bo Dallas, Randy Orton and at least a couple NXT guys. There have been rumors of the Dudley Boyz coming back to WWE so at least one of them could come out. Throw in your routine old guy and that still leaves plenty of room for some nice surprises.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their is only 2 real candidates that could win the rumble match, but I'm having a really hard time deciding between the two, it'll be interesting to see what route they do go. I'm going to pick Bryan to win, but it's really 50-50 to me between Bryan and Reigns.

The WWEWHC match should be really good too, I could see it going anyway realistically, but I'm picking Brock to retain, it has to happen.

The undercard is pathetic, 2 match show most definitely which is kind of sad, but I guess that's enough to get me excited.

If Brock retains, I think it is because Orton comes in and costs Rollins either the match or comes in after he cashes in his briefcase, setting up Rollins/Orton for Wrestlemania. I could however see Heyman turning on Lesner and joining Rollins and helping him win. Setting up a Lesner face turn and a battle between the two moving towards Mania.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six-Man Tag Team Elimination Match - Pre-PPV match

New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavior Wood)
vs.
Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Adam Rose

Royal Rumble match

Announced entrees (17): Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Goldust, Stardust, Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Damien Mizdow, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Fandango and Luke Harper.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

Champion Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championship

Champions The Usos vs. The Miz and Mizdow

Tag Team Match

The Bellas
vs.
Paige and Natalya

Tag Team Match

New Age Outlaws vs. The Ascension

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think New Day will be entries into the Royal Rumble.

Big E will eliminate another big guy (Rusev, Kane, Big Show).
Kofi will do something crazy to stay in the mach.
Xavier Wood might do something, but I think just be another entry.

I would love to see Sting be an entry, but I see him making his debut match at WrestleMania.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vs.

Royal Rumble match

Announced entrees (17): Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Goldust, Stardust, Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Damien Mizdow, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Fandango and Luke Harper.

Tag Team Match

The Bellas
vs.
Paige and Natalya

Tag Team Match

Bolded who I think the winners are. New Day has been winning a lot over Cesaro/Kidd lately, time for the Heels to get a victory. Divas match is a toss up, but WWE loves the Bellas so I think they win. Usos win and further the dissension between Miz and Mizdow. The Ascension will destroy the NAO. I doubt this match lasts 3 minutes. Reigns will win the Rumble. I'd love to see Bryan win, but I'm not sure WWE will want him to win that big a match until they are sure his health can hold up. This may be out there, but I think Heyman Screws Brock and helps Rollins win, setting up a Rollins, Reigns feud and a Lesnar/Rock match at Wrestlemania.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally bought the Network cause I'm not in the mood to drive 17 miles south in the snow to watch at my buddies place like I usually do. Expect Reigns to win. Could see Brock win, Rock come out and fuck him up, Rollins cashes in setting up Rollins (c) v Reigns v Ambrose (somehow) and Rock v Brock at mania.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard DDP and The Boogeyman were suppose to be surprise entrants.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DDP is the last guy I want to see in the ring again -- okay 2nd from last after Foley -- I respect what he's doing w his yoga but he looks like a dried up wash rag.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vs.

Royal Rumble match

Tag Team Match

The Bellas
vs.
Paige and Natalya

Tag Team Match

I think New Day will win the pre-PPV match, although Cesaro could win it for his team.

I am enjoying the rivalry between Jimmy Uso (he's the one with Naomi, right?) and The Miz. I hope The Miz pins Jimmy and keeps bringing it up to Naomi.

The Diva's tag team match seems to be based around Total Divas. I think Bellas should win for Raw/Smackdown, but whatever one will be better for Total Divas will win.

The Ascension will dominate New Age Outlaws. Easily the most predictable match of the night. Losing to NAO will really hurt the charisma of Ascension.

I think Cena wins the belt at Royal Rumble, but loses it to Rollins with MITB Briefcase later on. If Lesnar wins, he will either need to show up every week or WWE belt will be gone for long period of time again. I think they know neither will be good for business. My prediction is Cena finally gets his pin against Lesnar. Before WrestleMania, Rollins gets it from Cena with the Briefcase, then Daniel Bryan wins it from Rollins at WrestleMania.

I'm predicting Daniel Bryan to win Royal Rumble. I think they want to move his storyline to the Authority into the main event at WrestleMania. I think they want to keep the rivalry with Big Show and Reigns. I think this will be the year that Ziggler gets his push, but not so soon. There's really no established storyline for Bray Wyatt, Ryback, and Ambrose in the WHC picture right now, and it needs to have been established already.