• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster Help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to get myself set for the playoffs. Im the highest scoring team by a fair bit, and second most points against, stinks, one game out of first. 3 losses scoring the second most points for that week!

Anyways. Lamar has been rocky at best. My options are not stellar.
lawrence, carr, jimmy g, mike white, the usual waiver fodder

I am a fan of cuffing for the playoffs. I guess it had to be tyron davis-price for cmac right? if barkley goes down its not worth cuffing. Carter? zonovan knight I have to get off waivers right? not ty johnson? Is it worth cuffing in seattle?

Who gets dropped, colts d and london? or toney? I need to move toney off ir. Also, I have the faab, do you take a shot on darrel henderson or jasty? mike boones out there too.....just who do i drop

1669739665449.png

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts D and Kyren Williams = easy cut
London another one I don't think you worry about cutting if you need some room

you sure Jordan Mason isn't the SF cuff? he got the last series in the blowout win on Sunday

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If CMAC goes down, with Mitchell already out, there isn't going to be a viable fantasy cuff. you think Shanny was bad with the gaggle of stuff before he had CMAC? Mostert, Mitchell, Hyde, Freeman, etc..?? And do you really think they'll move forward with 'just' CMAC, Davis Price and Mason on the active roster? I fully expect a signing. whether that is a Phillip Lindsay type signing, or someone else sitting on someone's practice squad or a random dude off the street, Kyle SHannahan is not moving forward with only 3 healthy RB's, and if it ain't CMAC, it'll be a shit show CF of dudes. That's the one I wouldn't bother cuffing.

About the same story in Seattle, would it be Homer, or Dallas? and would either be worth the time and effort considering the likely answer to the first question is both?

At least in NY, if Barkley goes down, its obviously Matt Breida. He may not be inspiring, and maybe he can produce, maybe he doesn't, but at least he's proven to be viable in his recent history when pressed into duty. Brightwell out, who else available out there is a better option than Breida? MAYBE Lindsay, and that's a stretch

I'd be grabbing Knight and Breida, dumping Burks and the Colts D. Wouldn't cut Williams, as he is an insurance policy, one that might not even need an Akers injury to be viable. Akers could be back in the dog house or out the door at any given moment, and Williams could be the last man standing. While also not inspiring, neither is a C.F. in SF or Seattle

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would…

Stick with Lamar

Add Breida and Coleman
Drop Colts and Burks

See if waivers has a better WR option than London.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If CMAC goes down, with Mitchell already out, there isn't going to be a viable fantasy cuff. you think Shanny was bad with the gaggle of stuff before he had CMAC? Mostert, Mitchell, Hyde, Freeman, etc..?? And do you really think they'll move forward with 'just' CMAC, Davis Price and Mason on the active roster? I fully expect a signing. whether that is a Phillip Lindsay type signing, or someone else sitting on someone's practice squad or a random dude off the street, Kyle SHannahan is not moving forward with only 3 healthy RB's, and if it ain't CMAC, it'll be a shit show CF of dudes. That's the one I wouldn't bother cuffing.

About the same story in Seattle, would it be Homer, or Dallas? and would either be worth the time and effort considering the likely answer to the first question is both?

At least in NY, if Barkley goes down, its obviously Matt Breida. He may not be inspiring, and maybe he can produce, maybe he doesn't, but at least he's proven to be viable in his recent history when pressed into duty. Brightwell out, who else available out there is a better option than Breida? MAYBE Lindsay, and that's a stretch

I'd be grabbing Knight and Breida, dumping Burks and the Colts D. Wouldn't cut Williams, as he is an insurance policy, one that might not even need an Akers injury to be viable. Akers could be back in the dog house or out the door at any given moment, and Williams could be the last man standing. While also not inspiring, neither is a C.F. in SF or Seattle
oops forgot about Tevin Coleman when mentioning the CF in SF..obviously that's an issue as well

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id stay away from the jets Cuffs... as right now Carter is on your bench anyway... the jets seem to want to run a three man rotation...

I like mason for the upside... 49ers are a run first team, even with those receiving weapons... and they seem to be in a good position to make the playoffs and NOT face dallas in the first round... so... sure winning the division is optimal... they do own the tie breaker with the Seahawks as of now, seattle basically has to win the rest of their division games to have a chance... what that means to me, is that they can rest CMC even more than they are now... and they are already saving him for the playoffs...

Breida is my second favourite... But unlike mason i dont see the route unless there is an injury... i dont think the giants have the luxury of resting Barkley... and looks like breida will be more of a receiver than runner... so he could be PPR gold...

if the jets rotation becomes more clear, then maybe Knight... but right now he is my distant #3...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminder... you are looking at cuffs through their upside... not what is possible or even probable... you have enough RB depth, that you dont need to start any of these guys unless they begin to ball out...

IMO Mason and Breida are the 2 most likely to start for your team..

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts D and Kyren Williams = easy cut
London another one I don't think you worry about cutting if you need some room

you sure Jordan Mason isn't the SF cuff? he got the last series in the blowout win on Sunday
Maybe he is? Davis-price wasnt dressed. Assumed it was a special teams thing. I think i agree with u. Thoughts on toney?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminder... you are looking at cuffs through their upside... not what is possible or even probable... you have enough RB depth, that you dont need to start any of these guys unless they begin to ball out...

IMO Mason and Breida are the 2 most likely to start for your team..
True. But do u think breida gets 3 down work

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But do u think breida gets 3 down work

Does it matter?? Not many do. Why does he have to. But you know he will get 15+ touches per game. That’s enough for taking the flyer. And again he will get 2+ catches per game too. Pretty decent floor. And if game script allows he can easily be a top 20 rb. Isn’t that all you need???

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this makes a crap ton of sense. I wasnt thinking this at all, but my faab bids will be lower now.
Again, great points. I agree

Drop burks over toney? The rest…i very much like.
I would…

Stick with Lamar

Add Breida and Coleman
Drop Colts and Burks

See if waivers has a better WR option than London.
Guess breida it is. Same question drop butks over toney and/or london. London has been god awful. Think its coleman? He wasnt ahead of the others prior to this.
oops forgot about Tevin Coleman when mentioning the CF in SF..obviously that's an issue as well
Lol yes . Potential thorn. But would hve to have thought he would of been higher up the pecking order already if they had use for hin
The bulk of it yeah. Good rapport with Daboll
Forgot about that ….
Does it matter?? Not many do. Why does he have to. But you know he will get 15+ touches per game. That’s enough for taking the flyer. And again he will get 2+ catches per game too. Pretty decent floor. And if game script allows he can easily be a top 20 rb. Isn’t that all you need???
Honestly, it does matter to me. Im big on useage. Its just an angle i like. I dont care how he gets 15 touches, but Would need him to be around that mark. So 3 down was poor wording on my part. But again, if he got what you say, thats great. Its clear everyones on breida so hes my top add

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry should clarify. Toney is stashed in my ir spot. He has to come out. So i hve to drop someone to bring him out. So colts d.

So then drop toney or burks for breida

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry should clarify. Toney is stashed in my ir spot. He has to come out. So i hve to drop someone to bring him out. So colts d.

So then drop toney or burks for breida…or both and add a san fran rb.

No love for darrel hendersen?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d flip a coin between Burks and London. Actually, I’d ravage waivers for a new WR, dropping the one I didn’t drop for an RB.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any guys you like?

I don’t think you can do much better than Burks or London. Sure both are going to be inconsistent since both teams want to run. But here is the big thing. Titans are going to clinch their division soon. There is no big difference between the 2 and the 4. Maybe you want to avoid playing Miami/Buffalo in the first round.. But still. Point is henry is getting so many touches. They need to protect him for the playoffs soon. They are going to want to start passing more.

And Atlanta is a bad defense and a bad team. Game script might not allow them to run as much as they want. And London is the only game in town.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think you can do much better than Burks or London. Sure both are going to be inconsistent since both teams want to run. But here is the big thing. Titans are going to clinch their division soon. There is no big difference between the 2 and the 4. Maybe you want to avoid playing Miami/Buffalo in the first round.. But still. Point is henry is getting so many touches. They need to protect him for the playoffs soon. They are going to want to start passing more.

And Atlanta is a bad defense and a bad team. Game script might not allow them to run as much as they want. And London is the only game in town.
Honestly i cut london and toney. Added davis price and breida. I dint see any situation i feel comfortable starting london. If he goes off he goes off. Hes sat on my bench for weeks on end. Rather have a potential cuff. Gut call that price is the guy to own. I had a claim on knight but someone way over bid there.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about Shanny really liking Tevin coleman with Mitchell out.