• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo's Poor Decision Making and Linehan

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo had a pathetic game.....and it seems Romo was expecting different coverage.
The COWBOY'S offense for whatever reason, can't play (baseball term) small ball. Romo should look for the check down receiver more than he does. I blame Romo,Linehan and Garrett. Romo gave away 17 points.

And I got the feeling after the Dolphin game, that something was wrong with Romo. I am wondering if he wasn't hurt in some form, during that game, and he never told anyone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo played horrible yes, but sometimes you have to give the other team credit. They kicked our ass all over the field yesterday. We barely even had the ball TG third quarter. I lost count of the third and longs we gave up. Just a pathetic showing.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo played horrible yes, but sometimes you have to give the other team credit. They kicked our ass all over the field yesterday. We barely even had the ball TG third quarter. I lost count of the third and longs we gave up. Just a pathetic showing.

I know we don't but it seems like, we give up every 3rd and long. Most teams get off the field on 3rd and 17, but it seems the Cowboys let teams extend drives in that scenario, more than most teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we don't but it seems like, we give up every 3rd and long. Most teams get off the field on 3rd and 17, but it seems the Cowboys let teams extend drives in that scenario, more than most teams.
IMO, we are to predictable on 3rd down on both offense and defense sometimes.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's done now. It feels like we're in the verge of the dark ages again.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, we are to predictable on 3rd down on both offense and defense sometimes.

Was supposed to say, seems like we give up 3rd and long every time. Damn phone. I agree defense has not looked good all year on 3rd down and the offense has seemed mostly vanilla. Yeah I know Romo out had a lot to do with it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to say, seems like we give up 3rd and long every time. Damn phone. I agree defense has not looked good all year on 3rd down and the offense has seemed mostly vanilla. Yeah I know Romo out had a lot to do with it
Romo does take a share, but it's really hard for me to blame him. He doesn't have the spin move and mobility anymore because of his back. He obviously came back too soon. The playcalling is a little predictable

I may be in the minority, but I'd like to see the team go WR, RB, QB in the draft, and maybe sign a solid defensive vet or two in FA. TWill has proven he is a product of doubleteams on Dez. When Murray was here last year, Romo proved what he could do with a great ground attack to lean on. Take one of these 6'3", 220 WR's to put across from Dez, get a solid RB to add to the backfield, and my Guy Dak Prescott to develop for a couple of years at QB. JMO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really the,injuries to bryant,Romo and Dunbar made,the offense very limited.. a lack of speed at wide out. One looks at Williams and all the dropped balls. Tyler Boyd makes perfect sense if Hargreaves is off the board. Really going into the,season thinking Randle was an NFL player was only the 1st mistake. The other was thinking we eden was an NFL player.