• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asik and Dwight are on the floor together. Dwight came in from the 3 point line to ram into Asik for a rebound. The other guy there was Harden.

Then a few plays later Duncan goes for a pump fake and both Dwight and Asik are there to defend. That actually looked good to see them kind of working together...but now that I think about it those 2 are both playing center.

That could work if they spread out a bit. I almost think 1 needs to move to PF...Dwight is more athletic but with his abilities I love him free range D in the paint.

If they can get a good defensive PF this could be sexy.

Seeing it in action I think there is no way those 2 can both be on the floor...although it is better than a Wade-LBJ-Bosh combo...or a Melo-Kobe.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but man, 2 centers to grab Rebounds and make put backs with 3 shooters to just chuck let alone drive is a really sick thought.

They could basically erase the worst shot in the game in the long 2.

Defense who is going to have much success in the paint and compete for rebounds? They are basically a less balanced Pacers team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but they do not really need to. Let perimeter D to ensure nothing is wide open and 2 Centers to clog the paint to keep drives minimal should be enough. Especially because they should have a huge rebounding edge.

I was just saying the Pacers are big inside but have more balance from front to back court. The Rockets are polarized with not much in the middle.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but they do not really need to. Let perimeter D to ensure nothing is wide open and 2 Centers to clog the paint to keep drives minimal should be enough. Especially because they should have a huge rebounding edge.

I was just saying the Pacers are big inside but have more balance from front to back court. The Rockets are polarized with not much in the middle.

Rockets are better offensively though. That is true also they look good indeed