• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivira is using my model i been saying for years

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WTF should hire you coach. :D :noidea:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses is Avg never a pro bowler time to move on ,, yes its my plan the Stagnent is gone keep moving foward never settle .. we have Drafted 3 DE since Young .. we drafted 2 Wr since Adding samuels and Humphies .. this was my philosophy when jumping on drafting Harris rb harris never be content at any position period keep the door open approach

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect this approach every year intill RR retires or whatever .. Now with Shrieff how many teams have made it to s superbowl with a Og better then shrieff not many.. so therefore why pay him big time money
The Future
1.Shreff will be gone after this year
2.Cam Sims will not make the team this year he had plenty of time .. Time to use the spot for someone else
3 should be drafting a elite center soon to cheaping the center position
4. FIND a Qb
5 . Dont be surprised we draft a Dt or Rb in the first 2 rds next year could be a Dt better then Allen when we pick

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line teams are winning superbowls without a 18 mill a year OG Shreiff is Gone

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when Adrian Peterson was cut, i didn't get the moves, but I see RR and co have a plan, and I'm on board with it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses is Avg never a pro bowler time to move on ,, yes its my plan the Stagnent is gone keep moving foward never settle .. we have Drafted 3 DE since Young .. we drafted 2 Wr since Adding samuels and Humphies .. this was my philosophy when jumping on drafting Harris rb harris never be content at any position period keep the door open approach

So, if a player is not a PB player, we should cut him? Who do you plan on fielding?

Samuels and Humphries are not PBers? Why did we sign them?

Why draft players? They have never been PBers.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good read. RR certainly seems like he has a plan: dont get too comfortable, because nothing is guaranteed.

As long as he is providing high quality feedback to his players on what they can do to get better - and by all accounts he is - then the WFT should get better and better and better.

I stick with my prediction of a 10-7 season and one playoff win.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect this approach every year intill RR retires or whatever .. Now with Shrieff how many teams have made it to s superbowl with a Og better then shrieff not many.. so therefore why pay him big time money
The Future
2.Cam Sims will not make the team this year he had plenty of time .. Time to use the spot for someone else
4. FIND a Qb
5 . Dont be surprised we draft a Dt or Rb in the first 2 rds next year could be a Dt better then Allen when we pick

So now you want to only have PBers, but not pay the PBers we do have because teams that go to the SB don’t have players at G as good as our PB guard?

1- probably
2- unlikely. Explain why you would cut a #3-5 WR who produced last season?
3- Probably the least educated thing you have said. He just reupped for four years and isn’t that expensive.
4- Because that is easy.
5- So, we shouldn’t try to resign Jon Allen then because the draft happens after he would be a FA? Also, Allen has played like a top ten pick, so where do you think we will be drafting?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for the really tough questions; who are Humphies, Rivia, Shrieff and Shreff?

No offense coach, you did not stumble on a new way of handling a roster. In the age of the camp you have to have a team mostly made of of first contract players so you can pay the guys who deserve the money. You also have to hope that Cosmi an Leno are as good or better than Moses. It is all part of roster building.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for the really tough questions; who are Humphies, Rivia, Shrieff and Shreff?

No offense coach, you did not stumble on a new way of handling a roster. In the age of the camp you have to have a team mostly made of of first contract players so you can pay the guys who deserve the money. You also have to hope that Cosmi an Leno are as good or better than Moses. It is all part of roster building.
Thats not True in the past we threw darts. This is totaly different

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought i read somwhere we have 20 mill in cap space now OMG how badass is that 2 weeks away from June 1st cuts Hmmmm maybe add badass june 1st cut rb boost the running game even more or hell maybe a june 1st cut olb etc etc look at that flex we can do number of things its endless because besides Young , Payne , Terry imo we are not married to any one and i love it this approach is what i been saying for years the old regime would of locked down moses and said we are set for 3 years at RT and moved on and passed on cheaper players that are equal to him then pass over drafting players that are better then him and cheaper because rookie contract.. i also been saying spend heavy in FA and still keep you draft capital which is a good way to go as well .. always keep the door open always look to improve never settle

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not arguing your point coach but we let a lot of people walk. I don't think you are remembering how many Redskin players we let walk while signing FAs to HUGE salaries that almost never worth the money. Deion, Bruce Smith, Jeff George, Fat Albert Adam Archuleta, Josh Norman, Landon Collins ... I am forgetting a lot of people. Who did we sign that we shoudn't have that was here?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea is to keep the best players and upgrade where you can . Moses has played good football for us but he priced himself out much like BS would .

we might draft a DT next yr because Allen and settle might walk , depends on what the team does .
my plan would be resign our guys heading into their prime and draft well .
we didn’t need Harris ,he has no roll for us at this time

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Future
4. FIND a Qb

Well, you can relay to RR that y'all's approach was nonsensical concerning Scherff. 18 million dollars could've been spent a whole lot better this year than keeping an OG around for one funky ass season.

#5 would be nonsensical as well if they draft a DT.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needed to keep sherff for another year because the oline needs one stud anchor, and he is it.
Meanwhile, they drafted cosmi, signed leno, signed back flowers, let go of christian and moses.

I think RR is banking on himself and his team’s culture. At some point, assuming the WTF’s build a consistent winner, players will sign with RR for less money.

That time isnt now, of course, but these are the moves you make to get there.
Collins better learn to cover, or he’s gone next year.
Not all the Dlinemen are gonna be offered a new contract.
Both Sims are on notice, as is SGG, and Harmon.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well based on purely cap space we can sign all of our guys if we want too . now the FO may decide not to and thats ok but the excuse of cap space doesnt hold water

once this upcoming season is over and how we do will make the direction more clear

in either case as long as we are drafting well and managing the cap well we should be fine

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Harmon, and AGG are on this team, not even sure both make the practice squad.