• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivera says SB losers shouldn't have to talk for 3 days.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's convenient Ron, considering the only reason you think that is because your QB turned into SuperBaby after he lost the SB last year. Would Rivera have the same point of view if it had been some other QB who threw a hissy fit after the ballgame? I doubt it. Pretty lame Ron, I usually respect you but this was just a dumb thing to say.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with Cam?

i'd be pissed too....losing should hurt and his ass will work harder to win it next year

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'd be pissed too....losing should hurt and his ass will work harder to win it next year
Yeah but he likes to be in your face and boisterous when life is good and acts like a little bitch when life is bad. If he was one of those players that was even-keeled all the time then his little tantrum after the SB wouldn't have been as big of a deal. Don't know if you follow UFC but Connor McGregor is pretty similar to Cam in that he doesn't shy away from the media when times are good, difference is after McGregor lost he manned up and owned it, Cam cowered and looked like a fool.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every single QB that has lost a SB feels the same way. Why should Cam get a pass for acting petulant? And I understand that Rivera is taking the bullet for his QB, but c'mon should reporters really be forced to wait until the Wednesday after the SB to ask the losing team's players any questions? That is incredibly stupid.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single QB that has lost a SB feels the same way. Why should Cam get a pass for acting petulant? And I understand that Rivera is taking the bullet for his QB, but c'mon should reporters really be forced to wait until the Wednesday after the SB to ask the losing team's players any questions? That is incredibly stupid.
This has already been beaten to death. Bad choice on the NFLs part having the two teams set up so close. I doubt that happens again. This is all about Ron trying to save the fragile mind of RGIII (oops I mean Sham Newton).

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they shouldn't have too, but quit your bit ching Rivera, losers have been man enough for years to handle themselves in a professional manner.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody should get a pass on losing the SB as a QB is should be Jim Kelly his team lost 4 in a ROW. And he talked after every game.

Cam is a Pussy. He loves to talk that crap when times are good but when he suxs in the biggest game of the season and his team loses he turns into a 5 year old who just had his ice cream eaten by the dog.

Man up Cam and Ron STFU.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm......I seem to remember Peyton talking to the media for quite some time after the Broncos were demolished by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. I think he even stuck around and signed a bunch of autographs.

I get that it's tough to lose but living up to the responsibilities as a pro is part of the gig. Especially when considering what these athletes are paid.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wait? Players run away afterwards anyway... What is the media gonna do track down the players? Suck it up and speak after the game. Get it over with!

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to America 2016, where people start threads about other people who hate losing.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, btw, Cam complained during SB week about the daily press conferences, that took away from preparation time. The game should be more about the game, than the media event.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cam being Cam rule! He's a stud athlete but he has a nickel brain and is a complete douchebag. I honestly think the guy has ADD or something.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, btw, Cam complained during SB week about the daily press conferences, that took away from preparation time. The game should be more about the game, than the media event.

I could understand that. Outside of media day the players should be focused on the game.

But a media hold for 72 hours after the biggest sporting event of the year? :lame:

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand that. Outside of media day the players should be focused on the game.
But a media hold for 72 hours after the biggest sporting event of the year? :lame:
The after-game wasn't handled gracefully by the Panthers, I admit. Ya gotta learn to take it after an event like this, it's how it is. BUT you SHOULD be pissed when you lose like that. This game meant a lot to an organization that doesn't have a ring.

To the circumstances that probably prompt this, there has been some information released since, and the Bronco defender was talking within earshot of Cam while he was up there at the podium. That was a bad setup, the league's fault. They should straighten that out, and reduce the media requirements.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HELL yeah it hurts to lose, but going into the big game someone has to win and someone has to lose... You gotta show class even if it hurts.... Look how Peyton handled it in Super-Bowl 48, he was shaking all the players hands congratulating everyone and showed class at the podium.. Look how Wilson handled it after that last heart breaking play... Look how Brady man's up even after a tough loss... YOU gotta man up! Losing is part of life, your gonna go through tough times.... That's why sports teaches us lessons, life lessons...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELL yeah it hurts to lose, but going into the big game someone has to win and someone has to lose... You gotta show class even if it hurts.... Look how Peyton handled it in Super-Bowl 48, he was shaking all the players hands congratulating everyone and showed class at the podium.. Look how Wilson handled it after that last heart breaking play... Look how Brady man's up even after a tough loss... YOU gotta man up! Losing is part of life, your gonna go through tough times.... That's why sports teaches us lessons, life lessons...
He's part of the 20 something era where even if you lost you get a participation ribbon. Blame society not Scam the chosen one, lol

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And athletes shouldn't make the amount of money that they do. You want that money? Then you have to do the things that drive money your direction, which includes media responsibilities.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he need more time to rehearse his 5-yard first down run celebration routine?

You know who else suffered from the daily press conferences cutting into a 2 week preparation time? The Broncos.