• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rip that shit Bowman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Be very careful when discussing karma wizard douche...if it is true then the cheat hawks and Sherman are in for one of the biggest embarassments in Super Bowl history. Your BS comment is completely classless just like your coach, fans and players.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope SHerman and PC get sugar in their gas tanks

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sign was given to Bowman by a 49er fan.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so I'm stupid for saying its classless to attack fans, but it is entirely on point to think the fans are classless for letting a couple of pieces of popcorn land on his cart as he leaves? That's called selective moral outrage.

No one said anything about his injury. You think any of our fans want to see him hurt? Sad to see and we hope he has a full recovery and doesn't miss any game time next year. Not sure how that excuses his poor behavior or makes falling popcorn that lands on a guy in full football pads somehow a vicious attack.

Did you seriously say Bowman attacked a fan? I know our fan bases like to talk shit, but you need to stop. What you're arguing is comically idiotic.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you guys in the SB,,,Oh wait.

ShermanChokeSign.gif

You just confirm that even the fans are douche bags like their coach and team. Well played though, I'll give that to ya

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting a 3 day ban on you guys. Please don't come back on our board again discussing karma, ripping tendons, and choking. It is straight up trolling and I should permanently ban you but I'm just gonna warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.