• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rip that shit Bowman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are happy he ripped the sign of a fan in the stands a year ago and yet your base has been crying like crazy over 5 kernels of popcorn falling on his cart as it drove off the field not 10 feet away from where he did that? Do I have that right? :L

It's called Karma. Which is worse, a pro athlete attacking fans possessions in from the stands or popcorn falling on him from those stands?

Wow, just wow. Stay classy SF fans. Wouldn't want to see you all turn bitter.

Fuck off. The dude tore is ACL and MCL in one of the most intense games ever and had food thrown at him while on a cart. How can you even compare the two?? God damn you are stupid

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad its not shermans tendons he's ripping

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a freakin poster. RELAX. Kinda funny how the SEA fans are just like the players, and the players are just like their gum-chewing, cheating mofo of a coach.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the fan give him the sign in the first place if he didn't think something like this would happen? Maybe the sign said something like "Fuck Bowman." Either way, it wasn't karma that hurt Bowman's leg.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off. The dude tore is ACL and MCL in one of the most intense games ever and had food thrown at him while on a cart. How can you even compare the two?? God damn you are stupid

Right, so I'm stupid for saying its classless to attack fans, but it is entirely on point to think the fans are classless for letting a couple of pieces of popcorn land on his cart as he leaves? That's called selective moral outrage.

No one said anything about his injury. You think any of our fans want to see him hurt? Sad to see and we hope he has a full recovery and doesn't miss any game time next year. Not sure how that excuses his poor behavior or makes falling popcorn that lands on a guy in full football pads somehow a vicious attack.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so I'm stupid for saying its classless to attack fans, but it is entirely on point to think the fans are classless for letting a couple of pieces of popcorn land on his cart as he leaves? That's called selective moral outrage.

No one said anything about his injury. You think any of our fans want to see him hurt? Sad to see and we hope he has a full recovery and doesn't miss any game time next year. Not sure how that excuses his poor behavior or makes falling popcorn that lands on a guy in full football pads somehow a vicious attack.

Letting? There's a difference between Letting and Throwing dude, cmon

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care.. I hate everything that has to do with the Seahawks at this point and I am still pissed so leave!

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually you did. On multiple threads, you referenced it as karma for a youtube video where Bowman rips up a sign a fan gave him that you have either posted or commented on within at least two different threads that I have read.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting? There's a difference between Letting and Throwing dude, cmon

Only video I've seen shows what looks like 20-30 falling over the side of the wall. Could have been just someone excited over the play that just happened and it spilled. We have said if it was on purpose they should revoke the season tickets of whoever did it and/or charge them. All we are doing is putting it in perspective. No one should throw anything at anyone on the field or leaving it, but this is like someone throwing a bucket of feathers on someone. It's not good, but it isn't that major is it? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you did. On multiple threads, you referenced it as karma for a youtube video where Bowman rips up a sign a fan gave him that you have either posted or commented on within at least two different threads that I have read.

No, I did not. Read them again. I said it's karma to have popcorn rain on him (if 5-10 kernels can be called that) for his dissing those same fans not 10 feet away. I have never mentioned his injury in a negative light. You are flat out making that up. And it's kind of sad really.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard, you guys are the new Philly. Congrats. Feel good about yourselves and your organization. Everybody hates the seahawks and Sherman will get his- don't you worry

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a lighter note----Rams are winning the division next year. just so you know:yahoo:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are so very clearly distinguishing between popcorn throwing and the Bowman injury in your comments regarding karmic blowback? Not really. I read them again and although you mention popcorn in your responses, it still reads vaguely enough to also be able to imply the injury.

If I misrepresented your posts, my apologies.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard, you guys are the new Philly. Congrats. Feel good about yourselves and your organization. Everybody hates the seahawks and Sherman will get his- don't you worry
Oh please. Clearly you know nothing about Philly fans.

Booing Santa Claus was tame compared to throwing D batteries at JD Drew and intentionally throwing up on an 11 year-old girl.

The new Philly... :laugh3:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are happy he ripped the sign of a fan in the stands a year ago and yet your base has been crying like crazy over 5 kernels of popcorn falling on his cart as it drove off the field not 10 feet away from where he did that? Do I have that right? :L

It's called Karma. Which is worse, a pro athlete attacking fans possessions in from the stands or popcorn falling on him from those stands?

Wow, just wow. Stay classy SF fans. Wouldn't want to see you all turn bitter.

Go back to your board you are classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.