• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Ralph Kiner

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sandy Koufax of hitters. A.k.a, crammed a handful of great years into an otherwise short career.

R.I.P

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rip:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P Ralph :(

SNY STATEMENT:
“Ralph Kiner was a giant in every sense of the word. His impact on Mets fans over 52 years in the booth is immeasurable. We will not only miss his insights and knowledge of the game, but more importantly, his engaging personality and huge heart. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kiner family.”
STATEMENT FROM METS CHAIRMAN AND CEO FRED WILPON:
“Ralph Kiner was one of the most beloved people in Mets history — An original Met and extraordinary gentleman. After a Hall of Fame playing career, Ralph became a treasured broadcasting icon for more than half a century. His knowledge of the game, wit, and charm entertained generations of Mets fans. Like his stories, he was one of a kind. We send our deepest condolences to Ralph’s five children and twelve grandchildren. Our sport and society today lost one of the all-time greats.”

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be missed, last of the original trio of Met announcers i grew up listening to.
Kiners Korner greatest post game show of its time..
Ralph was always know for taking a ax to the English language but the man had some of the greatest baseball stories ever told.

RIP

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be missed, last of the original trio of Met announcers i grew up listening to.
Kiners Korner greatest post game show of its time..
Ralph was always know for taking a ax to the English language but the man had some of the greatest baseball stories ever told.

RIP

Well said. My favorite Kinerism: "And now a word from our sponsors, Manufacturers Hangover". :laugh3:

R.I.P., Ralph.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. My favorite Kinerism: "And now a word from our sponsors, Manufacturers Hangover". :laugh3:

R.I.P., Ralph.

That was hilarious Chef and Ralph to a T.

The NY Post had some good Kinerisims in Fridays paper, here is one of them

On Fathers Day, we again wish you all a Happy Birthday.

So long Ralph and thanks for the memories.