• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Right now the Niners...

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...have their best back in Gore, best TE in Vernon Davis and the best backer in Patrick Willis that they have ever had. I'm also thinking they might have the best defense they have ever had. Without question the best special teams.

While talking Niners...

What's with the rookie receiver Jenkins and running back James? I'd like to see a less of Goree however (get more out of him come playoff time) and a little more of Kendall Hunter. Hunter has another gear.

Being realistic and no momer involved...12-4 looks pretty realistic.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the board, you've echoed sentiments that most of us has discussed so you may not get much reply but that doesn't mean disagreement.

On a side note: I can't get over your team selection. You're gonna have to make a stand!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...have their best back in Gore, best TE in Vernon Davis and the best backer in Patrick Willis that they have ever had. I'm also thinking they might have the best defense they have ever had. Without question the best special teams.

While talking Niners...

What's with the rookie receiver Jenkins and running back James? I'd like to see a less of Goree however (get more out of him come playoff time) and a little more of Kendall Hunter. Hunter has another gear.

Being realistic and no momer involved...12-4 looks pretty realistic.

prior to the season my prediction was 10-6, and i'm sticking with it. the key obviously is to have West games included in that 10. do think we have a GOOD team, but we also play better teams, and are now the hunted.

relative to the NFL in their respective years, this might not be the best defense we ever had? the '88-'89 defense was pretty damn good. i'm saying this from a general performance standpoint, cause individually this defense has more credentials.

yeah, whats with the other NFL teams? a true fan has only one team.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prior to the season my prediction was 10-6, and i'm sticking with it. the key obviously is to have West games included in that 10. do think we have a GOOD team, but we also play better teams, and are now the hunted.

relative to the NFL in their respective years, this might not be the best defense we ever had? the '88-'89 defense was pretty damn good. i'm saying this from a general performance standpoint, cause individually this defense has more credentials.

My original guess was 12-4 with a GB/DET split, went up to 13-3 after our wins; now, sad to say, I'm back to 12-4 until they get to 7-1 by the bye or are 11-2 going into the Pats' game (not predicting a loss to NE, just won't be shocked by a loss in the last three). My best guess will come out after the second Arizona game. ;)

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the board, you've echoed sentiments that most of us has discussed so you may not get much reply but that doesn't mean disagreement.

On a side note: I can't get over your team selection. You're gonna have to make a stand!

I'm a Niner fan. I would like to see the Raiders win the AFC, I doubt we ever see that again. You know an all bay area SB. Really don't have a third team so just tossed out the Bears, I did like Walter Payton. I didn't know those choices were going going to be displayed, If I would have I'd had USC there as my second pick.

Thanks for the welcome, long time Niner fan here.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no truer/bigger Ninerr fan than myself. If you knew me you'd see how inaccurate your statement was. HUGE...Niner fan like in CR.Roberts, R.C.Owens, J.D.Smith, "The Jet". "The King", old Y.A.

As we know the Cards/Seahawks are coming on so that 10-6 isn't a shocker.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. the Niners are exactly where I predicted they'd be after 3 games; 2 and 1. They didn't get there the way I thought but they are there. This week's game against a team which plays man coverage, a scheme which Alex Smith excels against, should tells us where the team is at.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, Bem has the Niners and Broncos, but I wouldn't question his Niner fandom.

I understand the Raiders bit if he was raised in the Bay Area. Some USC fans want UCLA to beat everyone but USC, if they grew up in the LA area. I didn't grow up there but went to USC so I don't share that, but understand that. I did get a paralegal degree at UCLA while working before law school but have no feelings for the Bruins.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Bem has the Niners and Broncos, but I wouldn't question his Niner fandom.

I understand the Raiders bit if he was raised in the Bay Area. Some USC fans want UCLA to beat everyone but USC, if they grew up in the LA area. I didn't grow up there but went to USC so I don't share that, but understand that. I did get a paralegal degree at UCLA while working before law school but have no feelings for the Bruins.

Thank You - Even when I lived in Colorado, nobody questioned which team I would be loyal to if/when the two teams played each other and they played each other often back in the '80's & 90's - but one game in particular sticks out for some reason :think:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said 10-6 as well. After the first 2 games, i thought i might end up being way off, but that still sounds reasonable. I think best case scenario is 12-4.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 to 13-3 is my range for this season

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 10-6 as well. After the first 2 games, i thought i might end up being way off, but that still sounds reasonable. I think best case scenario is 12-4.

Everytime I am scrolling through I see your teams and I have to pay attention to if its you or me posting lol

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought we were going to finish 11-5 with a potential of 14-2 I still believe that is the range but 14-2 looks a little more difficult with the loss to the Vikings and how well the NFC West is playing at the moment.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S/N welcome EE (I'm going to call ou EE cause I'm lazy and don't want to type out your full handle) :thumb:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I am scrolling through I see your teams and I have to pay attention to if its you or me posting lol

Haha me too. I grew up watching the Bulls and i just stuck with them. I've always stuck with the teams from my childhood.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Niner fan. I would like to see the Raiders win the AFC, I doubt we ever see that again. You know an all bay area SB. Really don't have a third team so just tossed out the Bears, I did like Walter Payton. I didn't know those choices were going going to be displayed, If I would have I'd had USC there as my second pick.

Thanks for the welcome, long time Niner fan here.

Bro, you know you could put USC on your list. You could put any 3 teams you want, any sport, or you could leave spaces blank. No need for filler.

:attention:

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see more of Kendall Hunter and loved the way Kapernik(?) was used.