• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Revis Continent vs Circling Firing Squad

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of these teams have been ass lately. The Chiefs SHOULD win but that has been a thing for like a month now. Put up or shut up mode.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh kay...

we're screwed...:L

i start to wonder now how much is the players, and how much is Andy...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh kay...

I'd say its 50% Alex Smith, 20% Marcus Peters missing an easy INT and 30% blame that could be on any number of players and/or coaches.

That said, imo, its 100% on Andy Reid if Alex Smith is still starting at this point. I'd give Andy Reid a pass up until this point because I feel like maybe the team was 100% behind Alex Smith but I cant imagine that is still the case.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft looks a lot better of Kpassagnon can be a real live passrusher on the edge. Right now it's a pretty good RB, dudes that got picked, and of course Mahomes.

I increasingly just don't care about wins or losses this year. This does not look like a team ready to contend for the SB; and facing a transition at QB. These are statistically bad defenses clowning our QB. Players are often plenty often enough for chunk plays to sustain the offense as they did earlier in the season. Alex Smith just has to play better or he's going to get benched which is kind of incredible with how insistent everyone was with sticking to the script.

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh kay...

I am very pro-Andy, but it looks to me guys were open, the QB just sucked eggs (again). Last time it got this bad I refused to acknowledge the team until they removed Cassel; though about everyone/thing was bad back then.