• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Retooling in a Dynasty league.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team H2H, 33 keeper league. 40 man rosters. 16 game started weekly maximum.

R/HR/XBH/TB/RBI/BB/SB/AVG/OBP/SLG
K/QS/W/L/SV/HD/ERA/WHIP/K PER 9/K-BB

Few offers on the table

A) I send Arrenado/Schwarber, I receive McCutchen/Hosmer

B) I send Sano/Judge, I receive Dickerson/Finnegan (he said he would add in a mid-tier prospect Difo, Quinn or even K. Pillar)

not a fan of trade (B) at all but trade (A) I like alot.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No for both. For me.

You said you're retooling. So why give up the younger players?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No for both. For me.

You said you're retooling. So why give up the younger players?
I agree with TKO. I actually love the long term upside of the Schwarber and Arenado.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get Stephenson, Clint Frazier, R. Osuna

I give Teheran and Hutchison

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Fuzzy and TKO on all of these. Especially Arenado and Schwarber.

Hosmer's finally breaking out and on a good ball club. Kimbrel is beginning the decline. Tomas can't beat out Ender Inciarte at this point, and his power is being seriously questioned.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment about Kimbrel may come back to bite me in the ass. I still wouldn't do that deal, tho.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, well in my league I have found myself in 4th place. The only thing holding me back is pitching. My pitchers are G. Cole, E. Rodriguez, Teheran, M. Perez, T. Walker, Bauer, McCullers, Miller, E. Ramirez, Nuno, Matz, Pineda. I def need that other guy to go with Cole or even better. Ive had interest from a manger for Jose de Leon and Brendan Rodgers. Both pretty far away and my team is very in need of SP. The pitchers he has are G. Gonzalez, Latos, Wacha, Daniel Norris, Haren, Derek Holland, M. Stroman. I could also use an OF better as I am rotating Pillar, Gose, Aoki, Burns, Maybin in 3 spots that include OF and 2 UTIL spots. His OF worth while are Pederson and Trumbo. Trumbo I dont feel is very much of an upgrade and will prolly pass. Thoughts on some sort of a deal I could get done and would be fair?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, well in my league I have found myself in 4th place. The only thing holding me back is pitching. My pitchers are G. Cole, E. Rodriguez, Teheran, M. Perez, T. Walker, Bauer, McCullers, Miller, E. Ramirez, Nuno, Matz, Pineda. I def need that other guy to go with Cole or even better. Ive had interest from a manger for Jose de Leon and Brendan Rodgers. Both pretty far away and my team is very in need of SP. The pitchers he has are G. Gonzalez, Latos, Wacha, Daniel Norris, Haren, Derek Holland, M. Stroman. I could also use an OF better as I am rotating Pillar, Gose, Aoki, Burns, Maybin in 3 spots that include OF and 2 UTIL spots. His OF worth while are Pederson and Trumbo. Trumbo I dont feel is very much of an upgrade and will prolly pass. Thoughts on some sort of a deal I could get done and would be fair?

The only pitcher I'd be willing to give up anything substantial for would be Wacha. I'm sure his owner looks at him as part of his future corps too though. I'd test the waters on Gio and Latos, but would hope their price isn't too high.

Not a Pederson fan for ROS.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only pitcher I'd be willing to give up anything substantial for would be Wacha. I'm sure his owner looks at him as part of his future corps too though. I'd test the waters on Gio and Latos, but would hope their price isn't too high.

Not a Pederson fan for ROS.

Hes already said he would give Gio and something else. He does have Appel also in his minors.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appel has had an up and down season. His stock has dropped, but I think that would be a fine deal. Although Gio is great and awful at the same tome, but the Nats see a lot of Phillies Marlins and Braves the rest of the way.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who to drop? Altherr or Pillar? Need to drop one to bring Pineda of DL. Looking for who has better long term value.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pillar is just a guy. He's more glove than bat, IMO, and is probably having a peak season. I'd go with Altherr for potential power upside.