• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report/Spoiler: The GOAT's coming home

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been in talks with them for as long as Sting has been. It'll still be a surprise if it ever happens.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE should do their damndest to keep this a secret. Because the absolute perfect comeback would be for Rusev to spend the next 2 to 3 months just trashing fools and on Raw, Lana is insulting the USA, etc, Angle's music hits.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts exactly although I prefer Hogan in that role. But Angle obviously works just as well.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you lose one goat with neck injuries, you bring back another one I guess.

Makes sense to use him for Rusev, but he was a suit and dont think he has wrestled much.

I am not sure he can work with Rusevs size. Plus he is not gonna get a valet to have dueling one size too small business suits.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angle and Rusev makes a lot of sense, but there's bigger money if they bring him in as a stopgap challenger to Brock. Both guys can go (assuming Kurt clears medical exams) and there's already history between them. After that, if they keep him face, he could have great matches with young guys like Rollins, Cesaro, Rusev, maybe Barrett whenever he returns.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think if Hogan could work with anyone, it'd be someone like Rusev. It'd have to be a power match with just punches, kicks, pushes, and Rusev doing a lot of the falling down, going over the ropes out of the ring, etc.

Hogan (and prob Angle) won't work with an opponent they have to sell with athleticism.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know man, if he wants to focus on acting, isnt WWE the place to be? Ambrose even got a deal. Who else, Kane, Miz, Orton, Batista, Cena, Rock, apparently some divas were in the kane movie. Seems like he would have a better chance in a film with a WWE contract.

There was a smackdown spoiler that big show warned henry not to get involved with his match with Rusev, so it seems big show and henry are gonna end up fighting again. They at least work at the same slow pace, but its gonna be yet another american that cant beat Rusev. Wonder when they go back to swagger.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. What better place for a wrestler to get into movies that has no real talent so far as movie-acting goes than the WWE? The dynasty that it is will put you in a straight-to-DVD piece of garbage as part of your contract!

Other than the Rock, I have not seen a movie with a WWE wrestler where the acting wasn't laughable. Big Show and Cena are particularly bad.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cena was not too bad in the marine. I got the orton movie for 3.00, I didnt really think of him in any of his wrestling moves. Rock was doing his in ring moves in the movies, and he is by far the biggest star. I still cant believe he got 15 million to do walking tall.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard HHH doesnt want him. It annoys me because wrestling is utter poop and If Angle were to return, I might give it a solid watch. Stupid Linda McMahon wanting to become a Senator or whatever.