• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Patriots To Release Alfonzo Dennard

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say it was nice having Revis back there for a year? Can't wait to see what BB designs for his new look D this year?

I know. I think we all initially felt that Revis was a one year rental but it seemed to work out so well for both sides, we all "hoped" it would last longer.

Not to be.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOTS of pressure up front.
That's what I'm thinking. Been a long time coming. I was so tired of watching his bend don't break defenses. I can't complain too much as painful as it was to watch it worked. Now it might look like the good ole days of Seymour and McGinest getting after the QB. Could be real exciting with pass rushers coming from everywhere. Up the middle, edge, DBs, LBs... I think Nikovich may benefit the most.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm thinking. Been a long time coming. I was so tired of watching his bend don't break defenses. I can't complain too much as painful as it was to watch it worked. Now it might look like the good ole days of Seymour and McGinest getting after the QB. Could be real exciting with pass rushers coming from everywhere. Up the middle, edge, DBs, LBs... I think Nikovich may benefit the most.

And if Easley is 100% they will do some damage on some of those o-lines that were getting a break in recent years.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Easley is 100% they will do some damage on some of those o-lines that were getting a break in recent years.

Easley, Grissom, Flowers, Collins, Sheard, Jones yep I see some sacks and pressure this year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering the same thing. I guess it just comes with winning the Super Bowl as the General Board became the Seahawks board last off season. Funny how many Patriot fans all of a sudden show up out of nowhere on this board after they win a Super Bowl.

Gee, I was thinking of starting a God Bless Malcolm Butler thread!

....aside from Rock though cd, all of these cats have been regulars. Beyond that, after the recent years of constant abuse of Pats fans, God damned right we're gonna celebrate. Remember how hammer suckled on the 2013 season's AFCCG tit for literally hundreds of posts? Remember how prior to that SB Manning was poised to become the greatest and Brady was all washed up? Seems like we've had a pretty solid 180 on that story line.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOTS of pressure up front.
thats the problem. theyve been using that "try and pressure to make up for the CB play" and it hasnt worked, ever.

they cant generate any pressure.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the problem. theyve been using that "try and pressure to make up for the CB play" and it hasnt worked, ever.

they cant generate any pressure.

not with what they had, but it will be different with who they are bringing in.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not with what they had, but it will be different with who they are bringing in.
i'll believe it when i see it. chandler cant stay healthy. ninkovich is older.

bequette hasnt done shit, and hes still here.

easly has 2 bad knees and doesnt seem like he can generate any push off those bad pegs.

did you know grissoms working out as a TE? he was at the combine. no lie.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....aside from Rock though cd, all of these cats have been regulars. Beyond that, after the recent years of constant abuse of Pats fans, God damned right we're gonna celebrate. Remember how hammer suckled on the 2013 season's AFCCG tit for literally hundreds of posts? Remember how prior to that SB Manning was poised to become the greatest and Brady was all washed up? Seems like we've had a pretty solid 180 on that story line.

No question. Suppose we had lost this Superbowl AND then Revis bolts to the Jets leaving the Patriots with nothing for their troubles. UGH. Sort of like how I felt when Kearse made that crazy catch at the end of the game. And then... Malcolm G'dam Butler!!!!

Now it's all ok. :) Butler is a hero. Brady and Belichick are the best. Gronk is all-world etc.

World Champions forevah!

Waiting to pick up a copy of my 3 games to glory dvd when it hits BJs or Costco...

All is well.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand celebrating and it is well deserved. When every little piece of Patriot information that comes out has to be posted though that is getting over the top. And you are right it is really just one Patriot fan doing it. You know I respect the heck out of most of your fans especially on your team board. It is why I love coming over there and chatting with you guys in I know we won't see eye to eye but we have a mutual respect most of the time. For me though I just enjoy when the General Board is not dominated with what outfit Tom Brady decided to wear today or what meal your owner had for dinner last night. I know it hasn't quite got that bad but it definitely seems to be getting close when a 7th rounder getting cut seems to be big news that Rocko has to share with everybody. Again don't mean any disrespect to you regulars by my statement. it is one Patriot fan.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess TV Ratings would beg to differ as they have brought in the highest tv ratings of any team in the league the last 4 years but hey you keep thinking like you do.

BAHAHA! Will you be at the Broncos opener this year when they raise the "Best TV ratings" banner? That's all Peyton is good for anyway.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAHAHA! Will you be at the Broncos opener this year when they raise the "Best TV ratings" banner? That's all Peyton is good for anyway.

Did you read the question that I answered that to? He said nobody cared about Denver and I responded with obviously somebody does if they have been getting the best tv ratings in the NFL. Throw in they have sold out every game since 1970 being the 3rd longest streak in the NFL only behind Green Bay and Washington. So while yes they haven't won a Super Bowl in a few years (still have more than the Seahawks though) they have been one of the most relevant teams in the league for years and one of the most competitive having one of the top 3 records in the last 20 years of any teams in the league.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical NFL. National Felon League. Guilty of assaulting a police officer and gets a slap on the wrist! But of course he plays for Belicek who got a slap on the wrist for "SPYGATE" (CHEATING) which is how they won three superbowls. 30 days for assaulting a police officer? Are you kidding me? If he wasn't a football "star" he'd get 10 years. These arrogant thugs are ruining pro sports & their coaches & owners are guilty of aiding & abetting their violent behavior.

Actually....it's FOUR Super Bowls. They beat the Rams, Eagles, Panthers and then Seahawks this year.