• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rep Points

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a binge repper...will go days without, then I pile on.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only give out pos rep points. IF and I mean IF I gave a neg one out I would tell the poster why. (I never have)

But in the end it doesn't matter. Who care's, this isn't a popularity contest its about content..

In short,give me a good topic or response and you are more likely to get a rep point from me than you are because you said something funny. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In short,give me a good topic or response and you are more likely to get a rep point from me than you are because you said something funny. JMO

I try to remember to do that, but I usually only think about it when something catches my eye, usually funny things

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly ---I think I have given all of my daily allotment out every single day since I've been here. There's always someone posting something worth "repping", so I do.

I also always sign mine so the person knows it was me who sent it, otherwise (obviously) the person won't know who sent it to return the favor. (which hardly anyone does).

*edit*.....and for what it's worth, I've never neg rep'd anyone either. Not even DE.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is a good point. i want to talk hockey so i think people who are insightful should get them. i do not really care though.

Scott, It's ok to have humor and there is nothing wrong with that. I just see a lot of damn good posters with low rep counts that are very knowledgeable and bring insight to the board and game of hockey and that bothers me at times.

I could name a few but will certainly miss some and I don't want to do that. The general discussion board is here for that and that's fine with me. But as I said I see a LOT of good posters post good relevant topics and get no props for them. I try and do it when I can but posters should keep their priorities in line at times.

JMO. Folks, fire away.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly ---I think I have given all of my daily allotment out every single day since I've been here. There's always someone posting something worth "repping", so I do.

I also always sign mine so the person knows it was me who sent it, otherwise (obviously) the person won't know who sent it to return the favor. (which hardly anyone does).

*edit*.....and for what it's worth, I've never neg rep'd anyone either. Not even DE.

Yes you do Tox. That's the way it should be good or bad. If you give kudos sign it if you criticize sign it and say why.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lol if I rip one

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really never gave out rep until today. Ive gave out a bunch...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy's and Gal's , these are just my thoughts on the process and in no way reflect the system in place.

I just wanted to clear that up and NO i'm not whoring for rep points. :)

Just wanted to clear that up.

Steve

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss, my take is that someone clicko'd and meant to give you positive rep instead of negative, and they don't even know they did it. :)

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
since no one in the world is going to catch the Mr. Ed in the rep points and popularity race, someone might as well strive to become most hated on here, right?

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just kidding about the -1 by the way....or am I? hahaha <evil laugh? >

lobster-knife-fight-demotivational-.jpg