• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2021 NFL Power Rankings W10

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Broncos - WIN
Saints - WIN
@Giants - WIN
@Jets - WIN
BYE
Redskins - WIN
Giants - WIN
@Redskins - WIN
Cowboys - WIN as the Cowboys rest their starters to prepare for the playoffs.
Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you stupid? The fuck are you taking about? That line shows that even at a neutral field the Patriots would be favored by 1 point. Where as on a neutral field the Eagles would be favored by 1/2 a point over the Broncos.
Again, this is not how spreads work. It would work that way if all points were equal but everyone, (including you), already knows that they're not. Spread are determined by win percentage +/- the percentage value for each 1 point margin of victory. The value for a 3 point victory is about 8.8% whilst the values for 1 point and 2 point victories are about 2.75% and 2.2% respectively.

Suppose Team A was a neutral venue favourite over Team B with a line of Team A -3 at +105 with Team B +3 -125. If the venue was switched to Team A's home venue the line would switch to Team A -3 -125 with Team B +3 +105. The line certainly wouldn't be +/-6.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even you don't believe that.

I haven't picked an Eagles game wrong yet this season. The only game at this point form here on out that I would lick them to lose is the Cowboys game but as I've statedany times before I think the odds are high that they will be resting starters at that point in week 18.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this is not how spreads work. It would work that way if all points were equal but everyone, (including you), already knows that they're not. Spread are determined by win percentage +/- the percentage value for each 1 point margin of victory. The value for a 3 point victory is about 8.8% whilst the values for 1 point and 2 point victories are about 2.75% and 2.2% respectively.

Suppose Team A was a neutral venue favourite over Team B with a line of Team A -3 at +105 with Team B +3 -125. If the venue was switched to Team A's home venue the line would switch to Team A -3 -125 with Team B +3 +105. The line certainly wouldn't be +/-6.
you win the nice guy award.

God knows I've tried to turn the cheek on occasions but there are a select few who don't deserve the effort.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a very strong chance that the Eagles win out. All you have to do is look at their schedule.

:laugh3:

So you got the Eagles finishing at 11-6? They haven't won back to back games this season but you think they can win 8 in row? Homerism at it's finest. And yeah I looked at their schedule for the rest of the year. They won't win out.

:laugh3:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Falcons are a bad team at 4-4 what does that make the 3-6 Eagles?

A team that has played a far more difficult schedule than the cupcake schedule that the Falcons have stumbled through.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea u beat the falcon/panthers/lions
can anyone stop the eagles lol:suds:

We beat bad teams, blew out the Falcons and Lions. Meanwhile the Falcons have played pretty much nothing but bad teams except the Bucs (who blew them out) and what have they done? Scraped by bad teams and been beat by bad teams.

Falcons blow. I remember last time this ignorant forum got up in arms about me not overrating the Falcons, they proceeded to go and lose at home to the Panthers with a backup QB and then that all went away. Now they squeel by the Saints who are adroft with a backup QB and suddenly everyone is back to being upset about not overrating the Falcons.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you win the nice guy award.

God knows I've tried to turn the cheek on occasions but there are a select few who don't deserve the effort.
Episode 2 Wait GIF by ABC Network

........you haven't even told me how much you enjoy my posts yet this week!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't picked an Eagles game wrong yet this season. The only game at this point form here on out that I would lick them to lose is the Cowboys game but as I've statedany times before I think the odds are high that they will be resting starters at that point in week 18.
I could have sworn you picked them to beat the Raiders and Chargers cause the schedule got easier after the Bucs game.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn you picked them to beat the Raiders and Chargers cause the schedule got easier after the Bucs game.

No. Chargers game I've had as a loss and their one last really tough game. I had Raiders game as one of 3 games that I looked at as difficult games for the Eagles that the Eagles would have to win at least 1 of the 3 but would be better for them if they won 2 of the 3.

When it comes to me doing my pick ems I have correctly picked every Eagles game this season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Chargers game I've had as a loss and their one last really tough game. I had Raiders game as one of 3 games that I looked at as difficult games for the Eagles that the Eagles would have to win at least 1 of the 3 but would be better for them if they won 2 of the 3.

When it comes to me doing my pick ems I have correctly picked every Eagles game this season.
Fair enough but I don't see them running the table.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat bad teams, blew out the Falcons and Lions. --->Meanwhile the Falcons have played pretty much nothing but bad teams except the Bucs<--- (who blew them out) and what have they done? Scraped by bad teams and been beat by bad teams.

Falcons blow. I remember last time this ignorant forum got up in arms about me not overrating the Falcons, they proceeded to go and lose at home to the Panthers with a backup QB and then that all went away. Now they squeel by the Saints who are adroft with a backup QB and suddenly everyone is back to being upset about not overrating the Falcons.

So the 5-3 Saints (who the Falcons beat) are a bad team? Then what does that make the 3-6 Eagles who's best win is against the 4-4 Falcons? Your homerism is hilarious.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the 5-3 Saints (who the Falcons beat) are a bad team? Then what does that make the 3-6 Eagles who's best win is against the 4-4 Falcons? Your homerism is top notch.

The 5-3 Saints that the Falcons beat are not the same Saints that won 5 games. They barely beat the Saints with their 3rd string QB.