• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remembering great moments from the 2014 Postseason

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow so many great moments to go over... here are a few of mine. Please add more if they come to you.

Bum in the Wild Card game in Pittsburgh. Awesome ...freaking Awesome.

Crawford's Grand Slam that just made it over the high wall in Pitt that silenced the Pitt crowd and let Bum do his thing.

Petit in Washington in that 18 inning epic game. Nails ! That game might of been the game that got the Giants into the NLCS and then on to the World Series. A huge game.

What can you say but Belt hit one of the biggest HR's in Giants history that night to right ..high into the night. His greatest moment in his life in the game so far.

Pablo Sandoval and Hunter Pence tearing it up all through the playoffs as they carried the teams offense for the most part.

The Blanco bunt that was thrown down the line as the Giants won a big game at home vs. the Cards in Game 3 of the NLCS.

Morse and his pinch hit HR to tie Game 5 NLCS and his clutch hits all playoffs.

Joe Panik's emergence as the Giants 2nd baseman and his Joe never ever panic's attitude. His double play with Craw in the WS to crush a Royals rally will never be forgotten.

The shot Perez hit off the very top of the wall in center at AT&T Park. Perez really grew as a player this year.

Wow the Ishikawa walk off HR to win the Pennant and rocked the world. So happy he has that moment forever and free drinks and meals in SF for the rest of his life. A truly great moment not only in Giants history but baseball history.

The MVP's of the whole year for the Giants...The Bulls in the Pen. Fantastic job in the playoffs also.

Bum in the WS especially Game 7 which is his moment forever . Don't ever mess with Clint ! Bum brought his gun to every fight and never back down one inch. Posey who called some magnificent ballgames all through the Postseason and is a key leader for the Giants with his humble attitude lead by example personality.

Bochy and his coaching staff who out managed everyone. Bochy now a for sure HOF Manager which is very much earned and deserved.

Hudson and Peavy who loved every moment and were fun to watch.

The whole Giants Organization including Sabean and Baer who got it done.

I know there are so many more moments ..please add some that I forgot to add. A truly magical, memorable year where dreams came true. Awesome effort by all.

Go Giants !!:yes::yes::yes:

:suds::clap::thrasher::grouphug:

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affeldt in Game 7. Forgotten performance in the shadow of what Bum did.....

Kind of like what he did in Game 6 in Philly in '10 after Sanchez plunked Utley. Dude is nails. Scuds included.

Go Giants!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ishikawa's homerun and Duffy's mad dash for home on the wild pitch.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ishikawa's homerun and Duffy's mad dash for home on the wild pitch.
Fedex just delivered 2 framed and matted 16x20 pics, one of Ish and one of Bum They are sweet.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could I forget the Hunter Pence stellar catch jumping up against the wall in right in the top of the 6th in Game 4 of the NLDS vs. Nats. Awesome snag.

:suds::clap: