• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were predicting us to be 3-3 without Von miller before the season? The fact that even without Von and all the injuries this year we are 6-1 should show promise for moving forward. I know many of us are down from a tough game this past Sunday but considering we are the walking wounded and still only loss by six should show promise moving forward. Just need to make it to the bye week with no more injuries and a week off to heal up for our stretch run to the Super Bowl. Honestly my bold prediction is that after the bye unless there are more injuries the broncos do not lose another game all year

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were predicting us to be 3-3 without Von miller before the season? The fact that even without Von and all the injuries this year we are 6-1 should show promise for moving forward. I know many of us are down from a tough game this past Sunday but considering we are the walking wounded and still only loss by six should show promise moving forward. Just need to make it to the bye week with no more injuries and a week off to heal up for our stretch run to the Super Bowl. Honestly my bold prediction is that after the bye unless there are more injuries the broncos do not lose another game all year

Those are all winnable games for sure...I thought we would win in Indy too though. But I like your bold position

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indy game set up for us to lose in my opinion. Going on the road, Irsay trying to make it an emotionally draining week for Peyton (have to give it to the guy for accomplishing his goal although if we meet them in the playoffs I can see him using such stupid tactics backfiring), our OL being in shambles, Woodyard still out, and Miller just coming back getting used to the speed of the game again. I will give it to the Colts in they played us tough and deserved that win. The fact that the Broncos played so flat, turned the ball over so much, and the defense still looked out of sorts at times (Woodyard please hurry back!!!) are all things that are correctable. That is exactly what the Bye week is for to give coaches a chance to catch back up, players to get healthy, and work on the little details that have been hurting the team.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indy game set up for us to lose in my opinion. Going on the road, Irsay trying to make it an emotionally draining week for Peyton (have to give it to the guy for accomplishing his goal although if we meet them in the playoffs I can see him using such stupid tactics backfiring), our OL being in shambles, Woodyard still out, and Miller just coming back getting used to the speed of the game again. I will give it to the Colts in they played us tough and deserved that win. The fact that the Broncos played so flat, turned the ball over so much, and the defense still looked out of sorts at times (Woodyard please hurry back!!!) are all things that are correctable. That is exactly what the Bye week is for to give coaches a chance to catch back up, players to get healthy, and work on the little details that have been hurting the team.
I agree with all this..If the team gets/stays healthy, I hope they get to see the Colts again in the playoffs. Not much chance the game would turn out the same way.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I`ve been getting flack for this but.....the D is not in that bad of shape. They need to play more aggressive imo. Let it all hang out and get more physical on that side of the ball.