• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reid Boucher

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah very lucky indeed! one thing i give sather credit for is he is a master at making trades.

that gomez deal was insane and to almost pull this off? then again bring in a rookie stamkos to the big city who knows he might have crumbled

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would have, considering the NY media has no clue what "time to develop" means

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rangers had done deal for Stamkos | New York Post

your right i'm sorry they were looking to trade him AFTER melrose got fired for wanting to send him to the minors.

I remember that. It was some backdoor scam deal where Sather went straight to that moron Barrie. I'd imagine all of Tampa's management would have walked out the door if Barrie forced his way through the trade.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not surprised either. He has time. Let him learn the game more. Injuries happen and he might be called up this season.
I am more interested what they end up doing on defense.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not a surprise really but what the heck is going on with

step mat? wasted that pick on him and he cant get the call up over sesito and now boucher?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a surprise really but what the heck is going on with

step mat? wasted that pick on him and he cant get the call up over sesito and now boucher?

Cup, look at MC's post. The kid had a terrible start but is firing it up now. Probably want to see some consistency but he's looking good lately

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Good debut for the youngen! Only 12 mins of ice time but an assist and +1 and the icing on the cake.....a SHOOTOUT GOAL! Can we just get Reid to do all the shootout attempts?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cup, look at MC's post. The kid had a terrible start but is firing it up now. Probably want to see some consistency but he's looking good lately

Looking good lately is an understatement. Obviously haven't seen him play, but the stat lines are pretty.

Also, Lou and Pete said they rushed Matteau, frankly they might have kept him longer than they should have because of that a-hole coach in JRs who basically tried to run Matteau out of town. They both admitted it wasn't the best thing to do for his development, so they might as well let him season.

Frankly, once everyone is healthy, unless Reid is the second coming (which he might just be) they should send him down too. Both of these guys are really young, and need to season. There's a reason that Gelinas and Merrill look way more NHL ready at times than Larsson at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed to find some chemistry with Loki & Ryder too.

If we can get that line going.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing on a line with Jagr and Zajac tonight. Big opp for the kid.